4/20 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=143; PMPS=120

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning, I think! Maggie's in a good mood and playful earlier, but now in a deep REM sleep!

Yesterday
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12379

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=143

Morning Ann...wondering how you two are doing? How are you feeling? Have you just not updated or have you given up trying to get the the PM tests? It would be so great to see what Maggie is doing before you go to bed at night....
    (see, I guess I am just an old nag at heart!) :lol:

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=143; +6=117

I am glad you are not listening when someone tells you to test only once a day! OMG :shock:
    The way I see it, if one knows the nadir of their kitty, one has more control over how the numbers are from one hour to the next and can figure some days on what will be happening, (or not...)
    Lots of kitties go even lower at night Ann...so that's why i am fixated on PM testing too....ya know what I mean?
    Vets get nervous when we test so much. Perhpas they think we are stressing the cat out and that is causing a rise in the numbers....but from what I have heard, all kitties get so used to it and there is ZERO stress for the cat.
    My nephew was told the only way to regulate diabetes is to TEST, TEST, TEST....and if that's good for humans with diabetes, why would it not be goo for our kitties? :YMHUG:

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

I know; I was stunned to hear it! So glad I found all of you and this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.