4/20 Bix

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Joanna & Bix (GA), Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

+27 159 0.8u

Not really sure why I went with .8, just seemed like the thing to do. When he went down this road before, that seemed to be the dose he liked best, although really he seems fine lately with .6, but ... already shot, so, whatevs! Will try to get a spot test in the nadir zone today.

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

+7 164

Thinking maybe I overshot. :oops: Sometimes he will run flattish like this through his normal nadir, then drop late and have a low PS. Usually with him, lowering the dose a hair (what was I thinking raising it this morning?!? arghhhh!) does the trick. if it's not that, then he is back to running higher & needing more insulin... guess I will know for sure which way it is soon enough.

3. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

Here's a hug for you Joanna :YMHUG: Not sure if you'll understand this, but we're in Mercury retrograde. (Astrological Terms) I'm having one of those days too ohmygod_smile I couldn't get my dose on target like I usually do. I think it took me about 5 tries ohmygod_smile then trying to give Pru her shoot... took another 3 more times, so I was like, WTH :oops: Here's to a better day tomorrow! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.