4/20 Blackie amps 193, +1.5 230, +5.5 242, +9 219 pmps 213

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Blackie was surfing the blues until this morning. Hopefully he'll come back down soon. I'm wondering if I shouldn't fatten up his dose just a little.

WCR: Blackie is feeling good. He slept with us again last night. He also got some patio time and some lap time. DH will be gone a lot today, so we'll have DPS come in this afternoon to test.

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12406

2. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 Blackie amps 193, +1.5 230

Good Morning Ele, gee, I hate to be the first in a condo, when someone is looking for advice.
    I hope Blackie comes down to a comfortable blue soon.

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 Blackie amps 193, +1.5 230

Ele, I would wait on a dose cease for today, because this looks like a food spike to me--and it's not that much of a rise--
    Let's see what a +3 or +4 brings, then do a +6--Sometimes Moonie fools me, & has weird numbers, but after +3 it seems to go how it should--
    You know they usually rise on the +1 & +2...So IMHO, I'd wait to see where this goes today-
    You had such a lovely blue day yesterday... OK?
    Have a great day today!

4. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Re: 4/20 Blackie amps 193, +1.5 230, +5.5 242

I won't be making any decision on dose today. The shot this morning felt weird. I know I didn't miss it, but I think I might have shot into the muscle. I think that can affect the absorption of the insulin. We'll get back on track soon.

5. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 Blackie amps 193, +1.5 230, +5.5 242

Gosh, Ele, Blackie really is making so much progress! Look at his SS ever since you went up to 4.25; bee-yoo-tee-ful!! You are doing great. I feel like I say that all the time, I hope you don't get tired of hearing it, but you are just so patient and Blackie is very fortunate to have you as his bean. :smile:

6. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Thank you, Sarah, that is so sweet. And no, I don't get tired of hearing it. Blackie was a little higher today, but I think he'll come back down tonight.

He did a really weird thing today, though. When the DPS came to test, she looked all over for him and finally found him asleep in his new Breeze litter box. Then when DH came home he was in the lb again. And when I got him he was asleep in the lb. I don't know if he doesn't want the other kitties to use it or if it's cooler than the rest of the house or what. It's a very different kind of lb, so he wasn't laying on anything icky. I cleaned the poop out this am and the pee goes right through to a pad underneath it, so all he was laying on was these pellets. If it continues, I'll call the company.

7. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Great set of numbers for Blackie and how do you like that Breeze LB so far I had thought about getting one for Do Lou

8. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I'd never heard of the Breeze so I looked it up, and now I am intrigued! Do you like it? Where did you get it? I saw a few sources online say that it was discontinued.

That is weird about him sleeping in the LB so many times. Maybe he loves it so much he wants to keep it all for himself, like you said. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.