4/20 Checkers amps/206 +2/123..+3/85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barb & Checkers (GA), Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12397

Hi Everybody:
    Nice slow descent today. I'm liking this mini meal thing. Special thanks to Sienne for nagging me about it. :lol:
    Checks is a little more active this morning, roaming around on the screen porch now, sniffing the screen to see if the neighbor cat was here.
    That means I gotta watch to see if Check sprayed to let said cat knows who owns this porch!
    Of course, he can't turn around and spray out the screen....it's gotta be inside, so I have to clean up. Grrrr!

Happy Tues, All :smile:

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

great run of numbers so far! Isn't it amazing what a little simple change can do for our kitties? Just a few smaller meals throughout the day and numbers start to look wonderful!

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay some green for Checkers! I am finding that mini meals work for me too that is why I need to get the feeder to make life easier on me!!! Hope you have a great day!!!

4. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Well, I came home and found the feeder open, and food untouched. So, I added some tuna, and reclosed it, set the kitchen timer for one minute and the feeder to open in a minute or so.. then waited to see if he responded to the ding
    He lay with his head hanging over his table, watching/listening to the dinger. *sigh*
    So I used the clicker, which means "TUUUUNA"....then he honored me by strolling into the kitchen, for his snack.
    He might have checked it out when it opened while I was gone, and just didn't want the FF chicken.
    ps: this feeder has removable cold packs in it. That's going to be nice for summer.

5. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Barb which feeder did you get again???

6. Barb & Checkers (GA)

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I wonder how much lower Checkers got this morning. It looks like he may want you to stay up a bit tonight!!

8. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

He is doing great!! I have the cat mate too and it is wonderful--Works great, now all we need is to have the cats eat from it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    The cold packs keep the food fresh & not dried out..Have a good nite :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.