4/20 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 110

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12386

Last nights sleep testa at pm +7.5 was 96.

When I took Spot's test at pm+4 it was 69. In my infinate wisdom, I thought that I would mix a tad of h/c food in with his lc, just to make sure that he didn't go to low and bounce again. Well, it looks like that really wasn't a good decision since he did go up almost 30 points in 3.5 hrs. It didn't hurt him, but I think I could have just stayed w/the lc. Live and learn!

WCR: A very happy Spot this morning...pulled out the zippy pants and had a little play time with civvie Ralph. Then he decided he had enough and poor Ralph had to run around the house being chased by HIS imaginary friend. Very purry for his test and more than ready to eat his breffis. He is so well behaved at meal times...sits right next to me while I prepare everyones food and just waits until he is served...unlike civvie Ralph who insistes on being right in the bowls as the food is put in them. Spot did his batheing after his meal and then sat on the arm of the chair, right next to the treat jar and everytime I walked in the room practiced his poor poor starving me look and the glance at the treat jar that comes afterwards..He's getting it down pat...he got a few free treats, lol.

Happy Tuesday Lantus Land! The sun is shining here, a little on the brisk side, but I can live with that! Hopefully no one calls off today so I can go home on time and do some yard work! Hope everyone enjoys their day and their kittys!

2. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Hey Spot! I see a bit of blue in your number today! I had some blues yesterday too, my bean wasn't very happy about it. I think my dadbean got in trouble for getting out the vacuum monster, mombean thinks that's maybe why I went blue. I'm going to try to do better today, how about you? We've got to keep up with Scrabble ya know!

~Tugger

Ahhh, learning experiences. Don'tcha love 'em? Hope he comes back down and gives you some pretty greens to go along with the gorgeous day and the yard work! Sending healthy vines to all your co-workers so you can come home and play =) I'm thinking of going out to get dirty this afternoon too. Gotta get it done before the mosquitoes show up, cuz once they arrive along with the heat and humidity Marvie is Done with Outside. Till September. Maybe October. ;-)

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds as if Spot is doing very well and YOU, why YOU are getting smarter by the minute with all this stuff you are learning! LOL....Hope you enjoy the day...happy Tuesday to youz! :D

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning Deb & Spot! Oh the elusive green!! I know Spot loves to be there & will be shortly!
    Deb, why not use some mc food instead of the hc? like 9%--Maybe it would keep away the bouncies better?
    Have a beautiful day Mr. Zippy Pants!! :mrgreen:

5. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Deb & Spot!! Sounds like a wonderful morning around there :D
    I hope Spot has a nice green surf today!! Don't feel too bad, I got a +41, fed LC & fell asleep!! :roll:
    Have a terrific Tuesday!!

6. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay Deb and Spot, it is barely blue!! So happy for you guys, it is nice to see Spot doing better!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

7. Deb & Spot

Re: 4/20 Deb's Spot am +9 ~ 96

Back to green and happily ate his small snack! I took drooler for a walk and when I came home, Spot was nice and comfy sitting on his chair....grammie bean came home while we were gone and I'm sure Spot bothered her until she left him out.
    Be back with pmps shortly.

8. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Very nice day for Spot Deb.
    I'm glad to hear he triedon his zippy panys.
    Party tomorrow!!!!

Max is so loving his but he gained a bit of weight so I hope he can squeeze himself
    into them for Boomer's big day.
    See ya at the party.

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Spotty! nice to see some green and almost-green. Keep up the good work. See you at the party tomorrow.

Your pal,
    Stu

10. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice amps for Spot happy to hear his report that he is doing so well love the look at the treat jar story that is so true here at our house as well. Do Lou expects a freeze dried treat every test time now he is too cute he stands up and looks around like well you tested me I was good now where is my snack :D

11. Deb & Spot

Re: 4/20 Deb's Spot PMPS ~ 97/ +4 ~100

It has been a very flat day for Spot's bg's, but the numbers were in the low blues and greens. Can't ask for more than that.

sorry i haven't been in many condo's today, just wasn't able to make it...but we want to thank everyone who visited ours. Spot spent the majority of his day outside on his chair. Tonight, as I was sitting in the recliner watching tv, Spot climbed up on ME and fell asleep on my chest. He doesn't do this often, and it felt so nice. I had to laugh tho, cuz he must have been happy to be there too...he slept so soundly that he was SNORING!! Cute.

Ok, now it's time for my shower and then nini snacks before bed. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening...all kitties please get good numbers so that the coffee pots can get a break and that your beans can get some sleep!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.