4/20 Esse PMPS+10=97 AMPS=76 BSC=0.5U

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest:
    PMPS+10=97
    AMPS=76. 0.5U shot. BCS

Morning!

I'm quite surprised with the green, and Esse's famous double dip took her to 76 at shot time. Since I'm not here today, and won't be back until at least 6 tonight, I elected to not shoot. I know it's a risk, but I couldn't put anything on that number and be able to work today, kwim? Apparently, when her shed gets full, it gets really full...LOL.

We'll see how she is tonight...lots of food out for the day, so hopefully she'll be just fine.

Best-
    Michele

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 Esse PMPS+10=97 AMPS=76 NO SHOT

Hi, Michele and Esse!! Good morning to the two of you! Beautiful AMPS #, if no shot.. it would be AMBG.
    I SURE wish you were home to shoot & monitor, it seems important to shoot low to stay low & keep the momentum going, but I totally understand the scariness of not being home & having to make the decision you are comfortable with. Have a terrific Tuesday!! Surf Esse Surf!! :mrgreen:

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope your day goes quickly Michele...great number for Esse this morning! Hope this keeps up nicely for tonight! :thumbup

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I know you're probably already out of the house. Maybe for future consideration, shooting a very BCS dose might help to not fully deplete the shed. (Something like 0.5u?) Great numbers for Esse.

5. Michele and Esse

I was looking for sox...LOL. So I'm leaving now, but since you know me and this cat, I went ahead and shot 0.5U. There is plenty of food out...so hopefully this small amount combined with tons of food won't send her to the bottom...

Still, hard to do. Very hard to do.

I'm outta here...

Best-
    Michele

6. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Michele

you prob already gone, but when u get back, have a look at ur SS, right now it says 3u on ss, you shot 0.05u? or 0.5u?
    Either way, glad you shot something. :mrgreen:

have a great day!
    And awesome AMPS Esse!

7. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

isn't 0.05U when you let them sniff the insulin?

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I suspect that Michele meant she shot 0.5u and that she'll fix the entry when she gets home.

9. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Esse has some nice numbers this morning. Good job on BCS dose, Michele.

10. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

I'm with the others.... suffering from confuso-dose! :?

11. Michele and Esse

When you're running out the door barefoot (because you have to stop by CVS and buy new sox...all the ones you found were not clean...sigh...), confuso-dose is definitely likely. LOL. I shot one half unit...and worked all day with ICU patients, worried.

But I shouldn't have. She was 238 when I got home, and now, +3, she's 212 with three units in her. So the depletion wasn't total, at least...or I hope not, at least.

Ran home during study group, fed/shot, and went back...6 hours review, with at least 8 hours tomorrow...hopefully, I'll pass this final and survive...if I don't pass the final, I don't pass the class...and I'm very worried about that. So between stress of finals, David's passing, and not having clean sox to wear, I had a run-around morning...and then went to the floor and did my nursing for the next 8.

Sorry about the confusion...sometimes I don't know if I'm coming, going, or standing still.

Best-
    Michele

12. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Lol! Going to CVS for socks. Hey, whatever works! Sounds like you made the right choices today for Esse and your crazy schedule.
    Hope you pass your final with flying colors.

(And how is Eeyore? ... Ok, just checked SS, I like that 96 at PM +3 )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.