4/20 Moonie AMPS 183,PMPS 174,+4~84

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL! :mrgreen: Beautiful day..Moonie awoke & has eaten, sunned her pancreas, and is now in the napper, which I assisted her into.
    She is now having her am nap, and all 5 P's in place--Going to get cat food & litter, may retry ff beef & chicken, gourmet chicken, But they still love the beef, chopped grill,& turkey! Would love to get that Sophistocat, but petsmart is far--
    Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!! Will be right back with a +3--HUGS~! :mrgreen:
    yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12403

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 Moonie AMPS 183

Good morning, Roni & Moonie!! Pretty Blue to start this terrific Tuesday!! :D
    Sounds like a wonderful morning there! I bet Moonie is sure happy!! Food choices sound fabulolus, I wish I could get the food for you.. I have a Petsmart across the street! Wishing you both a wonderful day!! Moonie!! :mrgreen:

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 Moonie AMPS 183

Sounds like a nice day there for the Ms. Moonie Beam. She sure is a lucky girl to have her bean around to assist her into her napper. Nice amps too.

Sophistatcat is loved by my guys...well, except for Ali, who is a kitty crack addict getting more and more used to wet food...which has to be fancy feast and nothing else! To bad you don't have one closer, would save you some buckers!
    Your suggestion for mc food is a good one, thanks. Since Spot had been so well regulated and then OTJ, I didn't have the mc/hc foods at the house, but I did find a can of ff beef in gravy the other day and I only put a few pieces in the lc, but I guess Spot decided to become carb sensitive last night. Will buy some mc on my home from work tonight!

4. Roni and Moonie

Re: 4/20 Moonie AMPS 183,+3.5~96

This is just the range Moonie feels best & I feel happy 70's to 150's..I feel fine about leaving her & she is doing great!
    Not that I worry :shock: :lol: :lol: :eek: !!
    Will do a +5 as her nadir is bet. +5`+6 usually--Going out for cat food, litter & to Staples--
    Gotta keep the kitties & computee happy :razz:

5. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

yay for Moonie!!! Green looks good on you!!! Scrabble loves all the FF flavors, I have a big stock of old labels now, are you using the new labels? Have a great day!!!!!

6. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy cat stuff shopping.
    I love doing it. I know why we don't have Petsmart but you in New York?
    I think a petition needs to be started for you.
    LOve you Moonie is looking toda.
    Bigs hugs to Max's sweetie.
    He can't wait to see her at Boomers' party tomorrow.

7. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

What great #s for Moonie today! I love that she "sunned her pancreas". :lol:

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking GOOOOOOD!!! :YMHUG:

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Moonie! I'm in NYC now and if you "think" me a message and attach it to a beam of this lovely sunshine, I'll be sure to answer. Your numbers are beautiful and so are you. See you at Boomer's party tomorrow. Save me a dance!

Stu

P.S. I hope your bean got you some nice foods today. Ella bean says hi to Roni bean.

10. Roni and Moonie

Re: 4/20 Moonie AMPS 183,+3.5~96,+5~97,PMPS 174

She is having a very nice day!! Lazily lounging around...What a life!
    Had to haul tons of cat food from the store, and litter!! Do they appreciate it?? cat(2)_steam confused_cat
    We'll never know. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    We'll see where this goes....
    Moonie says Hi to all her friends, & thanks for stopping BY! We'll be back.... :mrgreen:

11. Roni and Moonie

OK--This is going great!! I'm very pleased that I had to go up to come back down--It Works!!
    I am so happy for everyone going to the Falls lately--sometimes I feel sad that so many friends have gone there, and we are still here in lantus land, probably forever...It's OK..This is how it is, and I'm supposed to be here to help & give back.
    But there's always that little part of my heart....
    BUT look how great Moonie is--I'm so so so very Thankful.
    Anyway, Ni Ni LL, have good dreams, calm sleepus, & wellness--Hugs to all lantusians.. :mrgreen:

12. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

No.. you won't be here forever.. because Moonie looks so much like Nova to me (slightly different dose and numbers but same boring consistency ;) ).. and I'm not ready to get a mortgage and stop renting yet! :).

13. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

I feel the same Moonie - so many newbies come and go to the Falls so quickly. I know you have been at this a year longer than us. Keep the faith - some day they may build a palace for us at the Falls - not just a condo! And all those newbies that made it there so quickly (relatively) will have to be Moonie's and Tuscany's cabana boys! Even if we don't get to the FAlls (or get the party) our kittens are still with us and are doing decently well. Can we really ask for more than that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.