4/20 - Nova - AMPS=103, +2=113, +8=117

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dawn & Nova, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo

Nova's opinions are back in full force! I did everything wrong this morning (so I'm told) and was glowing the entire time :). She's a little higher this morning than usual.. but I had uber problems with her syringe yesterday.. and suspected her PM shot was a little light.. so I'm not at all surprised. The resulting AMPS does make me wonder if perhaps I am unintentionally shooting slightly less in the morning than at night.. food for thought.

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 - Nova - AMPS=103

Nice number for Nova this morning! What happened with the syringe? Hope you have a great day!!

3. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 - Nova - AMPS=103, +2=113

Yeah I'm totally busted.. had kinda hoped that it would just sneak past uneventful and I wouldn't have to fully fess up.. Nova is so sensitive to small dose changes.. I KNEW better.. when I got upstairs to the shooting spot and was getting ready.. I bumped the syringe.. I SHOULD have taken my lazy behind back downstairs and fixed it.. and I didn't.. sigh.. have no good excuse.. just didn't want to deal with the 2 boys plastered outside the bathroom door trying to get in..and Nova getting upset that I left her locked in the bathroom alone.. stuuuuuupid.

Ah well.. not going to be home for a while..so I guess I don't have to worry about her going low haha.

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

You are funny Dawn....confessing that to us here.....LOL....I know exactly how you were feeling at the time. LOL. Sorry, I am not really laughing at you ---I am laughing at things i have done....Hope Nova will have a nice PMPS for you when you get home!! :mrgreen:

5. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Stuff happens, she will get back on track, and you will know for next time. :D I know it's frustrating, though. She is still looking good today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.