4/20 SCRABBLE PMPS 86

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle & Scrabble (GA), Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12378
    MORNING ALL!!! AMPS 80 Sooo happy!!! Scrabble doing well, almost done the ab, he is feeling great, mamabean is sick but the baby is doing well so that is all that matters!! :D
    Hope everyone has a good day, I am going btb, will visit condos' later, work week starts tonight!

2. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 SCRABBLE AMPS 80

Feel better, it sure helps when Scrabble is doing so well.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Beautiful AMPS for Scrabble...great report...glad all is going well with HIM...now, what about YOU...I do hope you feel better soon! :YMHUG:

4. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Nice amps Scrabble! :mrgreen:

I hope you get to feeling better soon Michelle!

5. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Good morning, Michelle & Scrabble!! Nice AMPS #!! Your boy is looking good & feeling great!! Sooo happy the ab is almost finished too!
    Get some sleep & I hope you feel better soon :mrgreen:

6. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better Michelle.
    Make sure DH is waitig on you hand and foot and bringing lots of tee.
    Scrabble is looking "mahvelous"

7. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Oh Scrabble, you are looking so great! If I am this happy, I can just imagine how happy your mama bean must be!

Michelle, I hope you start to feel better soon. Nothing worse than having the flu or feeling like crap and then having to go to work. Yuckie Yuckie! Hope the rest does worlds of good for you.

8. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Verra nice amps--Hope you feel better!! ;-)

9. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Morning again, got up from our btb with the kitties, feeling a little better, just had some coffee and fed the cats again. It is so nice to wake up and have two kitties all curled up at your feet!! Scrabble is having a great day, I couldn't ask for anything better, every time I test him I give him extra hugs and kisses and tell him he is doing sooo well! I talked to the vet yesterday actually, I had told her the last time I was there that if she had any patients that needed help with their diabetic cat I would be more than willing to help them (home testing etc.) I am their only patient that home tests and I am like a phenomena there! I told her about the dose Scrabble is on and she could not believe it. She told me she is just amazed by me and his progress. It made me feel so good. Anyway the reason for her call was she thought she had a newly diagnosed cat but it turned out it was a uti and when they originally thought it was diabetes she told her patient about me and she asked me if it was alright to give out my number. I said yes and I would love to help anyone who needs it. I so want to pay it forward to someone else because I know this process works and there are sooo many owners out there right now who are clueless. Ok sorry I am rambling, just had my coffee so I am fired up, lol!!!
    Ok here is the recap of the morning for surf boy!!! Think I may need to get him a hawaiian print t-shirt lol!
    amps 80
    +3 65
    +6 65

10. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 SCRABBLE AMPS 80 +6 65

Scrabble is looking soooo good! I hope you feel better soon too.

I saw you were looking into timed feeders in another condo. If you want a 5 station I got both the CatMate and the PetSafe. The CatMate got sent back, you can't set feedings closer than about 3 hours because the stops you have to set are too big to get close enough. You can also only set 3 feeding if you want to have it go to an empty tray for +10. the PetSafe has an electronic timer and you can set 9 settings per day and it will got back to the first empty tray, so four can be filled w/ food.

Hope this helps, Tess's later schedule means I'm not around early mornings any more. Thanks for stopping by this last week.

11. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

pmps 86 yay! Scrabble was crazy boy all day today, it is so amazing to me how much energy he has lately. He has been chasing Sabrina all over the house and trying to hump her (they both are fixed), it is quite funny but Sabrina doesn't like it. He used to only do that once in a while but now it is multiple times a day, too much!!! He is so playful. I am so happy with his progress! Off to tbp tonight, gotta drive in traffic in the rain, no fun! DH will get a test in tonight, I will try to post from work if I can. have a good night everyone!

12. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

What a wonderful day Scrabble had, Michelle :smile:
    Here is a link to the CatMateC20 that I have. I like it, but it's a real pain to set it for the correct hour, since you have to turna know with notches, to get to the hour you want.
    The one Ann has sounds better, if you can just set numbers. I didn't look closely enough at them.
    http://www.petmountain.com/product/cat- ... eeder.html

13. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

What do ya mean Hawaiian shirt? Haven't you let him be naked again already? It's not about the boo-boo at this point. It's fashion!
    By the sounds of things it sounds like he may need pants more than a shirt...at least Sabrina probably wishes he would.
    They're going to end up on Oprah.

Looking great over here with the new dosecrease! (which you actively petitioned for) GREAT numbers on this teensy-tinsy barely there .01! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YaY for Scrabble!!!!!!! dancing_cat

B&H

14. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

I set the Petmate for +3 and +5 because that's when I want to be sure Moonie will eat...
    It is really quite simple & does go off when you set it for--Ice pack keeps thte food from drying out--
    Great Great numbers today! :D :D :D

15. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+3 65 think he likes this number lol! Back to work!!

16. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

What a great day for Scrabble! More tomorrow, please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.