4/21/18 Olive AMPS 247; +5=246; +8.5=150; PMPS 130; +4=174; +5.5=94; +8=85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I really debated about dosecrease this morning since she surfed in blue all night. :rolleyes: I like to increase on the AM cycle so I'm home the next cycle and all the next day to monitor should it hit. I didn't want to lose the momentum we finally achieved and wait another day since she hasn't popped any more greens and the blues have become less. I gave dosecrease this morning. :rolleyes: I stopped her gabapentin yesterday as she has been much more comfortable, but will keep on eye on that and restart if needed. Olive also did not eat her +9 snack for the 3rd night in row. I now feed at +5 (before my bedtime) instead of +6 (she stopped eating that snack also) which is good as she is getting chunky. So it looks like she might be starting to self regulate. :)

The new food Beef, apple, vegetable only Tripper ate this morning :p. Tux and PJ refused it.:facepalm: Why can't there be 2-3 foods they will all eat regularly. It's exasperating.:banghead: It's going to take some time to try the 6 new foods I bought yesterday.

Laundry day today at dad's, I see how his dentures came out, then home to clean an lb and try the new litter. This litter each bag comes with free catnip mouse we will see who lays claim to it.:rolleyes:

Oh and there is no snow on the ground this morning, didn't know if I was in the right state.:woot:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease. I hope you find a good all the kitties will eat consistently.

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Totally relate to this! Yesterday I asked DH what that big bright light in the sky was! :rolleyes:

Lovely to see those yellows and blues in Olive's ss!

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Glad you increased and know it's hard to pull that trigger sometimes. I use to feed Doodles at preshot, +4 & +8 and in between if needed. It's good to hear she's feeling good and not as ravenous:) Glad Tripper likes the new food! I still have tons of food that Moo decides not to eat and will throw one in the mix here and there...so annoying.

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

What a nice PMPS Olive!

Olive & Paula and Stacy & Asia like this.
  6. Olive & Paula

+4 food spike?????????

7. Olive & Paula

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.