4/21 Cleo PMPS 243; +3.5/159; +5/118

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cleo & Jane (GA), Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday

4/20 Recap
    AMPS 159
    +2/138
    +5/165
    PMPS 248
    +3/279
    +5/282

Cleo is still spending her time on the yellow floor. She is acting normal, appy was good, overshot the LB, but DH took care of that before he left for work :D She is back out on the dark patio, inspection done, and now time to nap. All my furbabies will be sorry to see me return to tbp today, especially Cleo, as she just loves it out there.

I am just happy to be feeling good enough to return to work. I am bringing my pillow and my meds. Hoping to find out if physical therapy will make me good as new, or as good as my back can return to.

Happy Monday LL ~ I was not able to get on the board last night, and it just runs slow for me the past few days. Hope it clears up.
    Vines to all kitties and beans in need♥

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 4/21 Cleo AMPS 230

I hope you're feeling better today and the physical therapy helps you.

I bet Cleo will rest and sleep all day, and then want all your attention once your back home.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Cleo's appy is good and she's acting normal. I hope her ears gets better soon.

I'm glad you're feeling well enough to go back to tpb. I hope your back continues to get better.

4. Shelly & Jersey (GA)

Shelly & Jersey (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope back-to-work went well for you today. I'm continuing to send lots of healing vines your way.

How nice of DH to take care of the lb "oopsy." My DH can't go near the lb without gagging (literally). He's such a wuss! :roll:

Come on, Cleo, you checked out the yellow floor all day. How 'bout a visit to the blue floor tonight?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.