4/21 Max ambg 91--Bazooka Day 3

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mindy & Max, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12478

No pukus yesterday, which is good. For now we're sticking with the Friskies Liver and Chicken dinner, but I think what I have will only last through tomorrow morning. I'm also giving less water with the food--Max has a tendency to overeat and overfill, causing pukus. Hopefully we'll get this figured out!

He was playful and cuddly last night, and slept with us all night long. He came and snuggled extra close while I laid awake listening to DS cry himself back to sleep at 3:45. :YMSIGH: One of these days that baby will learn to sleep all night long by himself! It was nice to have a cuddle companion though while I laid awake listening to it. :D

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers there Max! Happy Day 3!!!

3. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Nice! No pukus is a very good thing! Crying baby in the middle of the night is less joyful though. Sorry, I only barely remember those days :mrgreen: I've got a whole different middle-of-the-night worry now that he's turning SIXTEEN in a few months nailbite_smile Wanna trade? Crying babies are easy compared to teenage boys....

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 3 Max :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

5. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Mindy & Max!! Happy Day 3!!! How exciting!! Max is doing no less than the very best!! We are cheering you & lil man on!! MAX!!! :mrgreen:

6. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Mindy & Max, hooray for a nice day 3 and no puking!!!! Woo hoo! Keep up the great work! I don't know how you do all this with a baby too, I can barely survive working full-time, caring for Scrabble and having a hubby!! LOL! Have a great night!

7. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Happy Happy Day Three Max! Go go go!!!

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.