4/21 Mousie AMPS 131 PMPS 256

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LynnLee + Mousie, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12487

i'm thinking this 1.5f is the dose of choice. we'll see.

WCR? same old funny yet boring Mousie I guess. eats, sleeps, stares at me, talks to Mr at the back door.....repeat, repeat, repeat :D

(eta: probably won't be around much. been having shoulder trouble on/off for last couple months and it's killing me again so need to rest it more than i've been unsuccessfully doing the last week or so)

2. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Re: 4/21 Mousie AMPS 131

Look after yourself Cindy! I hope you feel better soon.
    We'll be here if you need us.

3. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Mousie's looking good! I hope your shoulder feels better soon, Cindy. We look forward to seeing you back here when you're able.

4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

take care, cindy!

5. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

thx guys. tiger balmed & on ibuprofen but not doing 2 much good @ the moment it seems. not sure if rotator cuff or not since i've got numbness down into my fingers now. i've found though in the last couple days that when i'm using the computer i lean all my weight onto my right arm on the desktop which really makes it hurt so i'm trying to avoid doing that for now and no touching cars at the moment either.

the worst news is everyone keeps telling me i stink :roll:

6. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Do you smell like a tiger? :mrgreen: You can try Traumeel - it has arnica in it. I hope you can get your shoulder rested up. You don't want to have surgery if you don't have too. I had that surgery in December and I'm all healed, but my good shoulder (non-surgery) is still having problems from the sling and too much use.

You can also switch your mouse (not Mousie) to the left and see if that helps. I hope it gets better soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.