4/21 Punk's amps~120 @+14

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Fleapunk, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

and her +3 was 100.

There is construction going on and it feels like we're in the middle of an earthquake. Punkelchicken bee-lined it under the bed and I couldn't get her out until the roofers went on their breakus. Now she's under the end table in the living room, but at least I can kind of get to her there. Hopefully Punk won't drop tonight seeing how her +2 will be around midnight. OY!

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

POOR Punkelfisher!!! She's so so so skeered! Hide Hide @-) @-) @-) -Dont like noise-Dont like noise!!
    Hope Peace comes back to the house Real Soon!! Nice Numbahs.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Aww poor Punky. Having roof work done is terribly noisy and hard to take hour after hour. Ugh. I hope you have lots of headache pills. We had our roof done and I wanted to run from the house screaming...ahhhhhhh!!

Oh, and I'm sure Punk didn't appreciate that 'fat' tummy photo you posted in Jasmine's OTJ condo. (But I laughed anyway!)

4. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

That cake pic was too funny! I laughed for ten minutes.

5. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

What Punkelchicken didn't tell you is that she hid a piece of party cake under the bed! I also laughed for several minutes at the belly pic.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Poor Punk! I didn't see the pic -- had to go look. Gotta love a kitty who likes her cake!

7. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

PMPS~141

I shot early to get a jump on this number, there wasn't much movement today so I'm not expecting any drahhmaaaa tonight.

Re: Punk's fat-cake pic. :lol: She's always happy to take one for the team :mrgreen:

here's the real Punk, see, barely a belly!

[​IMG]

8. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Is all the noise you making more of those paper bag thingys you have been trying to screw....I mean sell to people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.