4/23 Luci AMPS 244,1+237,2+164,3+119,3.5+120, 4+149,6+167,9+276,PMPS 216,1+241,2+242,4+204

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Fingers and paws crossed for another run at the lagoon.

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Gill gave you some good advice yesterday!

I am wondering why you didn't get more tests after the 144 last night. It was a steady descent after PMPS and now Luci is 244 at AMPS. :bookworm:

3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Luci, lagoon time, today is the day, let’s go! :D

Sue and Luci and Gill & George like this.
  4. Sue and Luci

DH didn't tell me she was at 144! He comes to bed well after I do...and I've asked him to let me know where she's at so I can set my alarm if she's going down...he's a work in progress...what can I say...:facepalm:

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Sue and Luci

I have to consider myself lucky that he'll test at all...so I don't want to beat him up too badly...when I asked him about it, he said, you were really asleep...:( He's torn I guess about waking me up to set my alarm to test Luci and doesn't get back up himself - what to do?

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

Well, looks like I miscalcuated this morning's run at the lagoon...I thought at 3+ she was looking like she was headed that way - and quickly - so I added a tiny touch of MC to her teaspoon of LC FF wet - and she freaked and ran the other way. No lagoon for her this time...dang it...just when I think I'm doing the right thing by slowing her down - and she goes into a complete stall - about face - going the wrong way! So frustrating to try to find the sweet spot to add a little MC to her LC treats - after pokes.

8. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Luci, Luci!!:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.