4/23 ~ SPIKE ~ AMPS ~ 181 OLDTIMER

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaniceandSpike, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Good morning LL! We missed last week because I was on a weekend adventure to Rockport/Gloucester Ma. It was a nice time away with lots of seafood involved. Both towns are historic fishing towns. Ds was the Spike sitter. He had to shoot early one day because he was invited to a Bruins hockey game. I had him reduce the dose and all worked out fine. It seams since starting Spikes new prescription his numbers have been higher. He still has some greens but many more yellows. I always wonder how the insulin is handled before it gets to me. Hes almost done with cartridge number one so I'll see how the next one goes. Otherwise all is well in Spikes world. Were both still waiting for spring to bloom but I have a feeling were going to jump right into summer. Everyone have a wonderful Easter sunday and dont eat too much chocolate.

2. Rocket & his Mom

Rocket & his Mom Well-Known Member

hi Janice and Spike!
    glad to know you had a good time.....sorry you are seeing more yellows than you'd like....i know the feeling...though with Rocket's pred it is to be expected.....

hope you guys have a good Easter Weekend....and no worries on the chocolate....i don't LIKE chocolate ;-) (DH thinks i'm from another planet cause i don't like them!)

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Happy Easter Janice and Spike
    nice to see a bit more blue today Spike cat_pet_icon

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Easter to you both :mrgreen:

5. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Happy Easter Janice/family!
    We are hoping and waiting for spring/summer to come!
    Spikey boy - it's time to settle down!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.