4/23 Zoey AMPS 137, +3 65, +5 45, +5.5 86

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Emily and Baby, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily and Baby

Emily and Baby Member

Good afternoon LL!

Yesterday's Condo

Well Zoey has decided today is the day he wants a reduction! So down to 0.25 units we go! I'm going be be able to get an out the door test, I hope he is going back up after I pumped him full of 20% carbs! Have to get back to work! He's been hovering close to a reduction for a couple days, so hopefully it goes well!!!

Have a great day everyone!!! Back to work!

2. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/23 Zoey AMPS 137, +3 65, +5 45

Zoey, look at you! Paws crossed for the reduction. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Great job, Emily!
    Liz

3. Emily and Baby

Emily and Baby Member

Thanks Liz!! He had already bounced back up on my way out the door! I can't believe how fast carbs seem to effect him! Almost doubled his beegees! It's a relief for me when I have to leave but I hate throwing his system off. Next time I might try a lower carb, maybe a 14% would suffice when he's that low and near his nadir.

Ok, back to work, don't want to get caught posting! :mrgreen:

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Woot woot!! Way to go Zoey! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Surf safely now while mommabean is gone.

It's great you can time your lunch breaks to catch his lows. Congrats on that reduction. So close now. :D I keep wanting to try an MC experiment too, but the opportunity never comes up when I'm able to monitor closely. Usually it's in the middle of the night and all I want to do is sleep.

5. quilterkitty

quilterkitty Member

Yay yay yay Zoey (even though we know Emily did all, or most of, the work, lol!) Safe surfing, buddy! :mrgreen:

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Nice catch! Good luck with the reduction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.