4/24 Cleo AMPS 250; +2.5/165; +6/138

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cleo & Jane (GA), Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday

4/23 Recap

AMPS 285 dosecrease to 1.75U
    +2.5 /213
    +4.5/236
    +7/286

PMPS 320
    +2.5/281
    +4/251
    +5.5/231

I am glad to start the day with a mid yellow, after that stinky pink last night. Cleo is acting fine and appy is good, so I will just keep adjusting her insulin.
    Hoping the vet is able to fix her BP cuff and get here on next Wednesday. I may make a (just in case) back up appt with the next vet I was going to try for Cleo. It is not a home visit vet, but one that people seem to like. And I like their website. It is also good when you see that one or two of the vets have cats of their own, and they put their pictures on their webpage.

Happy Thursday LL! Back to tbp for me today. DH will be home to get a few tests in. Vines appreciated for my back/sciatica.

Prayers/vines for Amy & Trixie - hoping radiance will return today~

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/24 Cleo AMPS 250

Good luck with the dosecrease. I'm glad Cleo is doing fine despite the higher numbers. Sending more prayers for your back.

3. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Lots of healing vines for your back. Sunny start for Cleo is much better than that pink. Have a great day Jane!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Jane :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Good luck with the dosecrease. Work that juice Cleo. With all that flat yellow I suspect she is getting ready to make her move. Off the the blue grotto little one? You surf well today, 'K?

Good luck with the vet stuff too. Hope the mobile vet gets her stuff repaired. nice though that you like the back up vet office. :cool:

Have a great day today. I hope all goes well. Healing vines too for your back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.