4/29 Napoleon

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Nicole and Napoleon, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole and Napoleon

Nicole and Napoleon Well-Known Member

AMPS - 309 -2.5U
    +4 - 270
    +6- 258
    +10 - 298
    PMPS - 358 - 2.5U
    +3 - 254
    +5 - 154

- Mentioned to Gator, I wanted to make sure that I was definitely injecting properly. I always rotate sites, but don't always shoot at a 45 degree angle as sometimes Napoleon gets squirmy. Tonight I did and he is getting a nice curve after PMPS. Not sure if this is just coincidence, but thought I would mention it nonetheless. Good night everyone I-)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow! is it really that much of a difference in absorbing the insulin at that angle...that's huge. i just do the tent pinch and shoot into it. you know, for some reason tom never even aknowledges he's getting a shot, does'nt seem to feel a thing.

3. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

My vet had us do the flank shot where I follow between her thigh and body. Never seem to have problems with that either.

Also, it could be him starting to stabilize a bit more at a dose that's close to what he needs.

4. Nicole and Napoleon

Nicole and Napoleon Well-Known Member

That is great Lori. I think Napoleon sometimes just associates eating with the shot, like he knows its coming. I have done the flank sometimes to Hope, heard that is a preferred location also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.