4/3 Brutus amps 347 +3 420

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by steve and brutus, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steve and brutus

steve and brutus Member

Brutus must not have his shed full.The 420 might be from eating only been 2.5 hours.He has gained weight back ,1/2 pound in a week, now only 1 pound off his normal, and probbably where he should be anyway.He seems to feel fine, good appetite, still likes to go outside, (cat escape proof back yard ), not as lethargic as I remember last time 2 years ago when his numbers were this high.

Thanks cat(2)_steam

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

No expert here, but I would tend to agree that his shed is not yet full. What is great though is that the weight is back on, that Brutus is feeling good. Love the name btw....

Anyways, I wanted to drop in and say HI, and bump you up in the cue, so maybe those in the know will respond.

have a good night!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Hey Steve! A thought about the initial dose...

The Tilly Protocol has changed a bit. There are more aggressive aspects to it's use. However, it is recommended that the initial dose be held for at least 3 days. (We generally hold the initial dose for 5 days.) It makes sense that if you start increasing too quickly, you will always be increasing before the shed ever has time to fill.

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.