4/3 Jan and Buddy PMPS 484

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan and Buddy, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10908

WCR Was hungry (as usual) this am, ate good, but isn't very up like last night. So don't know whats going on, he is sleeping right now. Someone has the runs and its pretty hard to figure out which one out of 7, lol. Anyway will keep an eye out.

Not to thrilled with am number, but he is starting to go down slowly. Started a new pen cartridge this am, so curious to see if numbers change from that. He loves to start going low around bedtime!!!!

Everyone have a good Caturday!!!

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/3 Jan and Buddy AMPS 437 YIKES!! +3.15 386

Ah buddy! what are you doing to your mama bean - worrying her so... Yikes, but can relate to that one too. Mannie has been known to spike from a 120 to over 600 within 6 hours. I hope Buddy comes on down for you, and :lol: maybe before bedtime.

have a great caturday!

3. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Re: 4/3 Jan and Buddy AMPS 437 YIKES!! +3.15 386

Dang, Buddy! What's up with those numbers? What happened to squish, squish, squish?

4. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Opened a new cart this am and it didn't hit me until this afternoon, I'm pretty sure when I pulled the insulin into the syringe it didn't get the full 6.0u. When I looked (at 5am sleepy eyes) I thought it was full but I now realize it wasn't. So with Buddys numbers being high I'm sure he didn't get a full dose. Anyway hopefully tonights shot(made SURE the syringes was full dose) will bring his numbers down!!

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

ugh, come on down from red, Buddy.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Sorry Jan. That's so frustrating. We've all given fur shots and this is much the same. At least you got something into the shed. I hope tonight's cycle is better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.