4/3 Shadow AMPS=333, +4=309, PMPS=291

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=323
    +8=330
    AMPS=333 ~.75u Lev
    Yesterday's Condo

Shadow is doing fine...eating well and acting well. It's just that he is now stuck in the Pinks. Yes, it IS an Easter and spring color. Is he so seasonally correct? Nah....not Shadow.
    On to the decorating today....the egg coloring fiasco is over and they tell me they really don't want to ever do that again....
    They are looking forward to the egg hunt though. Can't wait till everyone gets here for the decorating party...all are welcome!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday! :mrgreen:

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 4/3 Shadow AMPS=333

looks like mocha and shadow are neck to neck this morning! Hope they have a great time at the egg hunt!

3. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Last night I was watching a movie, all snuggled in bed...Latte cozy under the piano. Then she got up and I did not see her until the end of the movie. She came in the room splashed with pink something on her! It was not until later when I read about the egg coloring party that I put two and two together! They must have had so much fun, as the pink just WONT come out! :shock:

Hopefully after soon the pink will fade....you did put out yellow, blue and green dye?

I hope you have a wonderful saturday and a bright shiny sky down there!

4. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Ok Shadow bounce is over, shed is full and the insulin is in, there is only one way to go now DOWN! There are lots of green eggs hiding out there.

Pat I got worried this morning when I saw Spooky 3 times at the water bowl (normally they don't touch it). I tested him and he was 65, so that was ok. Then I saw it....Socks dropped a treat in the water dish and Spooky was determined to get it out! :lol:

5. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Pat, perhaps Shadow needs to cut down on the parties this weekend (or at least threaten him with that) until those numbers turn to blue or green!!

Spot may be late for the party today...he has decided that it is Caturday and with the super nice weather this early in the morning, he needed to take advantage and get an after breffis nap in on his chair out on the porch. He may just decide to nap all day, so if that is the case, I'm sure he would want me to wish all his friends a happy Caturday and a happy party!

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Cats=mischief and merriment!! They love fooling us! Now it's time to make nice & come back down to blues & green--Right Shadow??
    Have a beautiful Caturday Pat!! :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Carolyn....sorry about Latte's fur color today....guess the dye is more permanent than we thought....
    I won't ever do that type of party again....it wasn't as much fun as we had anticipated...what a mess...

8. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Shadow....think Easter basket grass green!!!! Such a lovely color!!! I know it's a long way to go, but maybe by tomorrow, eh?

Six was way impressed with the egg coloring festivities last night. Quite a production. I hear there's a lot of cracked eggs...they made fun toys to bat around after dropping them. I also heard Shadow and Latte led a few kitties astray with their "dye yourself pink dare" last night! :lol:

9. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Shadow, yellow and green are pretty Easter colors, too. Enough of this pink, buddy.

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah, we really like PINK for Easter! Forget the grass in the Easter baskets. Go for the weeds. Go, Shadow, go man, go! My paws are still yellow and pink from the egg bash. I'll be down later to "decorate" those eggs and help hide them for the egg roll tomorrow. Wow, this is FUN, man!!
    Hi to Raja (and Pat, too, of course),

Stu

11. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Maggie wants to help decorate, too, Hope Shadow gets to see some green soon. Maggie is blue.

12. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Ooops Pat.
    I think I suggested you make an easter party to encourage Shadow to get his numbers
    back down but really, I know I am ot an expert in easter egg dying, did you have to
    let them play with pink dye. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I think the yellows, blues and greens would have been less chancy for all these kitties.
    I hope the furnitiyre does not get too stained!!

13. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

I agree completly! Hope you have a good Easter.

14. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

+4=309
    Still hanging on to that darn Pinkus. ohmygod_smile

15. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/3 Shadow AMPS=333, +4=309

Tess is on her way to help decorate. She didn't go yesterday because she was trying to tease momma bean out of her funk. She thinks if she gets some green egg dye all over her it may help.

She'll be there bright and early for her first ever egg hunt, but thinks it would be much more fun to stalk the Bunny! :eek: I've tried to explain that it would be very bad manners to hunt the one who is giving out the goodies, besides he's much, much bigger than she is. She's thinking that over, I hope she took the hint.

16. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Come on Shadow....get out of that sissy pink outfit and into a blue, that's more suitable to your macho self. :smile:

17. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

come on, shadow... time to see a break in those numbers soon or mama will have to add some fat to that dose!

18. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Shadow, the word on the street is that blue is your color not pink. It goes much better with your coloring. :smile:

Sara said that she would love to come and help decorate. Shes glad that the messy egg thing is over though. :-Q But she'll be glad to hang streamers, hide eggs or whatever else needs doing. ;-)

jan and sara

19. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Shadow is looking awfully Spring like with his colors, huh? Let's remind him that is not the goal though ;-)
    Come on down, Shadow... you have hung here long enough... cheering you on both on, Pat!!

20. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I told Bear about the decorating party, and he had a big smile on his face. I just heard the front door slam, so I assume he is on his way.

[​IMG]

21. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

+8=266
    PMPS=291 ~.75u Lev

Now he is into his Easter Yellow...just in time. I hope he comes down after this now...I am beginning to think I should raise him back up to 1u. We are supposed to write our threats of increases so that it is "out there" and they can see it, right? Consider that a warning Shadow.... :evil:

Another party night for the decorating and he is distracted with all the activity I suppose. Being a male and all...poor thing can only concentrate on one thing at a time. Sorry for anyone who takes offense. I am doing research it seems on the subject and that is my finding thus far. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.