4/3 Six's PMPS 104

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Six, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

WCR: I swear this guy loves this range. I caught an 88 at +4 last night. As usual, he was hungry this morning...including licking the bowl clean. Most of the Ps are present but imagine some more will come along soon enough. He already requested some deck time again today. Nice temps again...maybe some rain in the afternoon. I gave him an allergy pill last night. He sounded like he had some drainage (he does this swallowing thing...). He's had problems in the past with seasonal allergies and luckily an allergy pill usually does the trick.

yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10896

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/3 Six's AMPS 97

Morning, wow u give him an allergy pill? How does he take it? Nice amps for u!!! Hope you have a nice Sat!!!

3. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Hmmm funny you should say about the swallowing thing. Spike does that once in awhile, mostly when hes purring loudly. I thought he just had extra saliva in his throat. It kinda looks like a gulp. My civie takes an allergy pill when her allergies act up. I find they work great. Very nice amps there for Six. He looks a lot like my Spike...brothers from another mother..lol

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Great amps number be glad when I can see numbers like that with Do Lou he has seasonal allergies as well and no sooner then I open windows a day or two for him he has what I call a gurgle sort of sound :( I have to limit his window watching with open windows since he is so sensitive at certain times of the year

5. Amy and Six

Michelle - I use chlor-trimeton for his allergies. I know a lot of others use it too. Six is easy to pill...I am very lucky this is our DC guy...I don't think our other kitties would be so tolerant of all of the poking and pilling.

Janice and Lisa - Yep, it's the same noise you are describing. Sometimes I hear it when he's having a purrfest and then I know it's just related to the purrfest. Last night wasn't one of those moments...he was outside for 5 hours or so on the deck and my seasonal have just started to flare too so I decided to give him one.

6. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Amy & Six))) Happy Caturday & hopefuly an allergy free one? Six is looking no less than the very best :thumbup
    Wishing you both a wonderful weekend with lots of deck time too :D

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Wonderful AMPS this morning Six! Hope your day is great!! Looking SOOOOO good!!! :razz:

8. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Poor Six, allergies are no fun and where we live The Season is just kicking in. Great you know what to watch for and can nip it quickly.

Six is really doing well.

9. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking good Buddy.
    I think Max and Six better get on the phone and start having some heart to heart
    talks. Maybe at tomorrow's Easter Egg Hunt, what do you think.

Thanks for being there with me this morning Amy.
    It felt like, If a tree falls in the forest, will anyone here it.
    This was really a shocking day and how great it was Six was the first to know.
    You better get moving soon, Okay!!!

10. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Hope is allergies go away soon. Nice WCR and number

11. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

wow, Six looks GREAT!

12. Amy and Six

I think all the cats want to have a one-on-one with Max at the Easter Egg hunt! Will he share his secrets?

Randi...Six and I were happy to be there this morning with you and Max. I miss this place when I can't be around and it was sooooooooo very exciting to watch via the board the nailbite_smile decision. I am so glad I decided to hop on and not go btb!!!!! I was buzzing around the house by the time by DH woke up - even made homemade muffins to celebrate Max's trial. When my DH asked what the special occasion was, I said "Max's OTJ trial." Too bad you live so far away...I don't think they would be very tasty if I tried to send them too you.

So Six...is just chilling. Not much going now. Going to test @ +3 - his usual nadir. I'll be happy when he moves to 1 IU because it's easier to measure. :lol: Overall, I'm pleased as punch he's at 1.25. Six weeks ago he was at 3 IU. Serious progress!

13. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I think you should try 1 unit tomorrow. :mrgreen:

Six has been on 1.25 for quite a while and his numbers are GREAT, IMHO it's time to try to nudge the dose down.

14. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

agree with libby... go for it!
    GOOD LUCK! :mrgreen:

15. Amy and Six

Well, well, well...I should have posted that wish a little earlier! :lol:

Guess I was being overly cautious...thanks for the push!

And thanks for stopping in tonight. Jill, it really means a lot that you continue to help us while you're doing so much with Alex. Libby, you just keep plugging away, helping everyone and there's so many new faces lately (or so it seems to me). You both amaze me.

16. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, looks like Six will get a dosecrease tomorrow! Good luck with it and with those seasonal allergies. Stu is looking forward to seeing Six at the Easter egg roll tomorrow.

Ella

Stu says: "Watch out for that grass, man!"

17. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Hey, Kitty gulped too! It never occurred to me to think of allergies. We associated it with too much saliva also.

Congrats on the dosecrease!!!! Six is doing so well. :D

I think you asked me how many drops are in Kitty's new .25 dose. I'm not sure. We took out a medium drop tonight. Then we filled the syringe with water just to test what was left. We got out a medium drop, and then we had to press hard to get another drop out. So... I guess there are about 2 drops in our current dose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.