4/3 Spot's Caturday Visit

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Good morning Lantus Land beans and kitties!! It is a wonderful Caturday here in Pittsburgh PA!! It is 62 degrees and climbing....AND I have a whole weekend off...first one in almost two months!! Of course, it will be a "home work" weekend....yard needs spring cleaning and I'm hosting Easter dinner tomorrow, so house needs readded up and cooking needs done.

Spot is doing fantastic! Right now he is outside on his chair, soaking up the warmth and napping. He is so happy that the weather broke and he gets to go outside as often as possible. I have the bedroom window open at night, but he hasn't been spending his evenings there...Civvie Ali has decided that is her spot now, so until Spot decides he has had enough of her pushing whatever weight she has around, I guess he is stuck out in the living room in front of his condo. Spot's numbers are blue and green...usual for Spot. I did not get an ambg this morning because I decided that I was going to sleep in and set his timed feeder for his regular breffis time (with a snack, not the whole breffis)...and I did not do much sleeping in...15 minutes!!! So, I knew that bg would be slightly higher w/ him just eating. Besides, it is time to fade the testing times and what better day to do it then today!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Caturday today...so far, it has been an exciting morning...Max started his gum trial (Congrats you guys), Scrabble got a new shirt and is looking quite dapper in green numbers, Putty went from blue to green and is hoping for a doses crease, Shadow and Raja are hosting another party today.....oh the list goes on and on!! Have a great day everyone!!!!

2. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Nice report, Deb. Makes me wish I had MY own chair in the sun...

3. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

When I came home yesterday I saw two faces staring out the window at me from a sunny chair at an open window. Seems like this weather has been a long time coming.

Glad Spot is doing so well, sounds like a happy boy.

4. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Deb so great to hear that Spot is doing so well!!!! Happy Caturday to you too!!!!! Scrabble is too cute in his blue striped shirt, I will figure out how to download a photo and put it in my condo! Hope you have a great day and enjoy your Easter!!!

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Stopping in to Spot's condo this morning to say HI! Nice to see you Deb..and Spot. Glad that Spot is doing so well!! We wish you all a Happy Easter.
    Enjoy your day! Will Spot be able to come to the decorating party tonight and/or the egg hunt tomorrow??
    Hugs to you both!! Hope you have a great day!!! :YMHUG:

6. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Spot!!! Nice to see you are doing so well. This lovely weather is nice too, isn't it?

7. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Caturday to you and so happy to hear Spot is doing well :mrgreen:

8. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

That's a great WCR from my dear friends Deb & Spot!! Glad you havent forgotten us, & come to visit a lot!
    The worst thing of having a long term FD cat, is that so many of our dear friends Happily go to the Falls, & we are left here without them..
    But seeing sweet Spotty's pix, & your posts always make me smile :mrgreen: :D :razz: :lol:
    HUGS & enjoy your weekend!! Happy Caturday!

9. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

I'm so glad that Spot's numbers are doing well and that his pancreas is happily producing insulin! Are you making those yummy chocolate calzones for Easter?

10. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It's so good to hear that Spot is doing well and letting your civie temporarily "share" the bedroom window. You've got our weather from the last few days. It's gray and drizzling this AM but we're supposed to be back in the 70s by this afternoon. I hope the weather cooperates with your Easter dinner plans.

11. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

What a great Caturday report Deb.
    So glad to hear Spot is doing well and enjoying the outdoor sunshine.
    I think it was close to 80 in Montreal and max sat by the door, looking outside.
    He has never set foot outside and I think it would blow his Bg through the roof. :lol: :lol:

Have a wonderful Easter tomorrow and what are thes chocolate calzones??
    Sounds to yummy for me.

12. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

no chocolate calzones for dinner tomorrow...got way to much other things to cook. Randi...if you look on my FB page, there is a recipe for them...they sound very yummy, hopefully some day I'll get to make them

13. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

what a wonderful WCR and bean report!
    happy easter!

14. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Hi Deb. It sound like you and Spot had a wonderful day.
    Have fun with your dinner party tomorrow.

15. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

I am so happy to hear Spot is doing well!!
    Enjoy your week off....dont test too much! ;-)

16. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Spottie! I hear you're basking in the sunshine! And eating chocolate calzones! Man, what a life!! Happy Easter, and do come to the egg roll tomorrow (Deb will be busy, so you just come down and have fun with all your old buddies.)
    Stu

Great report, Deb! Happy Easter!

Ella

17. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Great WCR
    Happy Easter and hope you were able to do all the chores my goodness!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.