4.4 feeburt Amps 366 pmps 380

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shelly and Spaceman, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelly and Spaceman

Shelly and Spaceman Member

hi all,
    sorry I haven't been around much lately. Very busy with life. Any way, Feeburt is doing ok. Act like he feels great and is loving that it is warm enough for him to go outside with me and garden. As far as the insulin thing, we are up to 10U bid and still very little movement. He will be raised to 10.5 tomorrow night. I will be calling the vet tomorrow to get his acro results.
    So Either way (positive or Negative) something needs to shock his system into reacting. he will be on track to get up to 11U bid by the end of the week. If he is still not reacting I am thinking of raising a whole unit on Friday night. I will be able to be with him to make sure he isn't over reacting. I really don't think I am in any danger of passing my best dose. We started at 1.5U and have only seen a slight improvement at 10 U and I mean slight. Any thoughts?

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Before you make a decision about a full unit increase, please wait for the results from the tests.

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

please let us know when you get the test results. ((((Shelly))))

Once you know for sure whether Feeburt is acro or IAA or neither, then the dosing decisions will be easier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.