4/4 Mannie AMPS 380, PMPS 271, +2 273, +3 207, +4 161

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi all! I do hope everyone has had a great weekend, whether working, or playing... :smile:

Yesterday's Condo

Wow, and what a night last night... and of course we got the bounce this morning, but not too bad considering Mannie's ability to do those nasty trampoline bounces. 380 at amps, and it seems to be clearing quickly - we have been surfin' mid-200's since. It ought to be interesting to see what the evening brings.

WCR: :razz: Mannie has come and gotten me for everyone of his tests today - it almost like he wants me to know that the bounce isn't as bad as i feared. Not too bad considering all the partying dancing_cat and egg coloring and egg rolling at shadow and raja's. :lol: We are back to winds and rains and cool weather here today - no grass rolling today for mannie - I hope he got enough yesterday. It's been an afternoon for head butts, chin scratches, and snuggles on the sofa. not too bad, great actually.... cat_pet_icon

RECAP:
    amps 380
    +2 382
    +4.5 254
    +7 220
    +10.5 250
    pmps 271

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/4 Mannie AMPS 380, PMPS 271

not so bad for a RBC day. :mrgreen:

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Now, what will Mannie do with that PMPS number?

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Hi Libby! Hi Sienne!

:D - it's all I can do to wait for +2..... I hope for a repeat of last night, even as tiring as it can be. But yes - not bad at all for RBC. :lol: :lol: :lol: Closed my eyes with the AMPS this AM - did not want to see that his trampoline was still functional... i was ever so grateful that I did not get one of his 600's. it was nice to see mid yellow at close to nadir. even nicer that this is clearing so quickly.

ok - so anti-jinx for the 600 remark, and paws crossed on everything else. good kitty! cat_pet_icon

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

i peeked... +2 is almost the same as pmps, just as it should be. :D
    very nice cycle last night. hope mannie has a good night!

Attached Files:

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

HI Jill!

and thanks! Lookin' good tonight. +3 @ 207. i am happy (!!!!) that we did not have one of his ugly nasty bounces. It will be interesting to see what the rest of the evening brings. it's been a decent day for him. cat_pet_icon

btw: so happy here that alex is doing better. incredible kitty, incredible mamabean.

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

wow - good night for mannie! 161 @ +4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.