4/4 Moonie AMPS 189,PMPS 206,+4~73

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

HAPPY EASTER AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!
    Moonie is doing just fine, happy, sunning her pancreas & just having a lovely day--We are heading in to the City to see West Side Story!!
    Sending all our best wishes for a great day to all LLanders and KITTIES--NO BIG DROPS TODAY & MESSING UP PLANS--OK??
    HUGS FROM ALL OF US!

yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10968

2. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/4 Moonie AMPS 189,+4~91

Have an amazing time at the show.
    We will make sure Moonie is fine.
    beautiful numbers for her today.
    Yay!!!!!!

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Moonie looks good!

Enjoy the show, I love West Side Story and would love to see it live (well, I've seen it live but that was a high school production, I have a feeling it will be better in NY!).

4. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Easter to you too! I am sure you will have a wonderful time at the show, how fun!!! You will have to tell us about it later! What a nice day so far for Moonie!

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Beautiful day for Moonie so far! ya! Hope you have a great time at the show!! :mrgreen:

6. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Happy Easter, Roni & Moonie!
    What a nice +4 drop :thumbup
    Have a wonderful time @ the show today!!

7. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Easter and Have a good time seeing the show great numbers for Moonie this AM :mrgreen: :RAHCAT :YMHUG:

8. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Have a great time at the show!! Moonie, behave yourself.. (except make sure you find the secret treat stash and go nuts.. blame me if you get caught ;) )

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

We hope you had a great day at West Side Story. Stu saved a special Easter egg for Moonie.

Ella & Stu

10. Roni and Moonie

Re: 4/4 Moonie AMPS 189,PMPS 206

Easter evening!! WEST SIDE STORY ROCKED!! Great show & Funny I remembered every single Song -every word!!!
    Now I cannot remember what I did this morning, but this I remember :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Moonie was fine when we got home, almost at her PMps--So....She is eating a lot less at these numbers, but she eats in secret!!
    When we are out ,sleeping, or watching tv, she eats!! It's like she loves torturing us to say" Eat Moonie" confused_cat
    I've just sort of let her be with this..Hope everyone had a great easter, Stu went on one of his dives again, but looks like a good day for all--
    Hope Moonie gives me a nice green before bed, or blue would be good-- :mrgreen:

11. Roni and Moonie

Moonie did give me a green--Whatta good girl--Tired--Sending all LLanders joyous dreams,well being, & sound sleepus--Ni ni LL & HUGS~! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.