4/4 Putty PMPS 140

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Miriam and Putty (GA), Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10956

AMPS 319 ??
    +4 90
    +5 65
    +6 59
    +8 59
    PMPS 140

Putty had a nice day. He cleared his bounce from yesterday pretty quickly. These numbers were with 22 people in our house including 7 kids.....Putty likes to be around adults and big kids but he does not really like the little ones.
    All p's fine.

I hope everyone enjoyed their day. :D

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

CrAzY AMPS #, but Putty knew just how to handle himself & came down quite nicely, for a great cycle :thumbup
    Sounds like you had a lot of company & still managed to get your spotchecks, way to go & I hope you had an enjoyable day too.

3. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

you'd never know you had so many people in the house by looking at putty's numbers! nice!
    happy easter, miriam.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

That drop from AMPS to +4 was impressive and the rest of the cycle was beautiful. Gabby would have been hiding if I had that many people around! But then again, Putty is very polite. I'm sure he was the perfect host.

5. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Much nicer PMPS for Polite Putty.
    I hope you're having a great Easter Miriam!!!!

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

verra nice day, despite the visitors (if I had that many people in my house, I wouldn't be able to do spot checks because Lucy would be under the bed and I don't fit there).

7. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/4 Putty PM +2 69 +3.5 41 +4 48

You know I like to see Putty green but a little higher green would be nice right now. I just want to go to sleep. I-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.