4/4 Skippy AMPS 317 +3~266, +5~220, +8~220 +10~251

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by skippy and birten, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Happy Easter LL Friends,

WCR today- woke up around 2 pm with a hacking near my ear only to quickly wake up and have Skippy throw up on my bed..It was a hair ball cat(2)_steam
    So I woke up and cleaned it and of course could not get back to sleep. His 5 "p"s are in place and he just pooped.

Today we started 2 units and it is basically a dull day but he is doing great.

Please some greens Skippy with this dose. Opening a new cartridge too tonight.

Hope everyone had a BEAUTIFUL day :cool: and a great week. I feel like I am coming out of my cacoon ;-)

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Enough yellow. Some blues are very nice for the Easter holiday!

Gabby got thrown off of the bed earlier this week for the same reason. She yakked up a big old hair ball too. Must be the season.

3. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

He does this in the Spring and the Fall with is coat.
    I know that at night I have been putting some lotion to help my hands heal from all the cold we had this winter and after I pet him ni ni he starts licking himself :lol:

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

the first time I read your post I thought you wrote that he threw up on your head! I'm glad I reread that, whew!

5. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

I was trying to be polite. It was very close to my head...hehehe

PMPS 275

6. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Maybe with the hairball gone, a new dose and a new cartridge things will kick in for Skippy soon!

Don't you just love waking up to the sound of a cat puking? :lol: I swear I sit straight up in bed when I hear that even if I'm in a dead sleep.

7. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

I like the downward trend in the numbers! I sure hope the new cartridge helps. Air in the cartridge/vial: Not good.

I use hand lotion too -- at least, I used to. Now I keep washing it off, to avoid getting in onto Kitty's coat. His coat is very nice, thank you. My hands? Not so much! :mrgreen:

8. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

+3 304 this bites again. Not sure what is going on or the wonkiness of the new dose. My little man is driving me nuts! Nini time :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.