4/5 Alex AMPS 350,PMPS 68,+1-69,+2-53,+3-67

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA), Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Alex is fine and dandy today. His number is high this morning but I'm not sure if that's just "him"
    or if he's still suffering any effects of my giving him prednisone yesterday.
    He had a big breffis of Evo 95% chicken and turkey mixed with ff turkey and giblets and he and Jackson both loved it. They had it yesterday too and I really never saw Jack eat anything so fast :razz: I'll give this combo an enthusiastic :thumbup

Now Jackson has me troubled again as he has this big cyst on his side that he had about 1 1.2 years ago but it burst and went away(he was under vet care for it) but it's back and uglier than before. It's bulbous and wrinkly and scabby looking(I guess he's been scratching and biting at it), so after 2 days of warm compresses, Nolvasan and tressaderm, I guess he'll be going to the vet tomorrow *sigh* :-|

Anyway...All of Alex's P's are in order, and he's taking his abs now (after breffis snooze).

Morning everyone :razz:

yesterday

2. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Re: 4/5 Alex AMBB 332

Just wanted to stop in and say "hi!" :D Sorry to hear about Jackson's cyst, but happy Alex seems to have everything in order!

3. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Thanks Mindy :)

How was your weekend?

4. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

The weekend was good...but now we're in a conundrum. Max is down to 59 @ +3.5 and DH needs to leave. I don't know what to tell him to feed him.

5. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

what do you have as far as high or medium carb foods. 59 isn't bad really but he's early in the cycle and if you don't leave food out(do you), you need to get something in Max

6. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Thanks Caryl. DH left out half a can of MC Friskies (12% carbs). He'll be gone for at least 2 hours, not sure how much beyond that. He's never very good on keeping track of time! If he were staying home, I'd tell him to just leave Max be and test every half hour to see what's happening. I'm curious to see if he'd go below 50, or if he'd just surf and pull himself out of it. He pulled himself up from a 56 to 70 in a half hour Saturday night--without food. It was weird!

7. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Hi, Caryl -- back to another busy work day for me, just wanted to stop by and say hello. And leave messages for Alex and Jackson, if you don't mind... Alex, glad you're behaving, but you didn't explain yourself -- what's AMBB? And Jackson... sorry about the owie. Hope it heals soon.

8. Kathy and Kitty

P.S. Just saw that Michelle got a baby t-shirt for Scrabble to keep him from biting at his stitches. Maybe something like that would help Jackson?

9. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Aww how cute. Maybe a stop at Target is in order. He's going to vetty bean tomorrow.

AMBB is AM before breffis (since I don't shoot until 11:30) :mrgreen:

10. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Alex AMPS 350

Caryl is creating new terminology for the board - soon everyone will be talking about AMBB's and pmbd's...and then we'll confuse the world!

11. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 4/5 Alex AMPS 350

Yep..that's what my specialty seems to be..confusion!

I canceled tonight :roll:

12. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 4/5 Alex AMPS 350,PMPS 68

I fed a little mc and a bit more mc. I shot

13. Kathy and Kitty

Looks like Alex is trying to return to his old ways. How frustrating, Caryl.

Not sure what you canceled for tonight, but I hope it wasn't too wonderful. Alex really wanted you to stay home.

Thanks for the thumbs-up on the Evo, by the way. I've run out of options for Kitty. Now I just have to find a store that SELLS Evo.

14. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

I had a blind date that I wasn't sure about. I've rescheduled. I got in shower to wash hair to find that our building had no water...it was turned on at 830 tonight.

I didn't read today..Kitty doesn't like Wellness or are the carrots and potatoes screwing with his numbers? My cats LOVE Evo 95% chicken and turkey. MUCH MORE than the beef and they are beef men. They cry when I'm putting it down for them. It's only been 3 days but they can't seem to get enough....

15. Kathy and Kitty

Re: 4/5 Alex AMPS 350,PMPS 68,+1-69

I would so love to find a food Kitty would eat!!

Yuck, no hot water. That's no way to start a date! Glad you weren't TOO disappointed.

16. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 4/5 Alex AMPS 350,PMPS 68,+1-69

no ANY water :)

17. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Alex AMPS 350,PMPS 68,+1-69,+2-53

Hope Alex is doing OK

18. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 4/5 Alex AMPS 350,PMPS 68,+1-69,+2-53

We're doing pretty good thanks Lisa. He's pretty much surfing. I'm going to bed and will wake up in 2 hours to check him.
    Thanks for checking in on us :)

19. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

No not really. I gave him a prednisone by mistake yesterday which raised his numbers...

20. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

man - you cancelled? how am I supposed to have any fun, if you cancel your dates?!

Did you give him my number? I am closer than you.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

21. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

I was thinking about it but he was so understanding about me not wanting to meet if I couldn't wash my hair ..well I rescheduled :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.