4/5 Esse PMPS+9=288 AMPS=358 +6=347 +11=357 PMPS=385

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest:
    PMPS+9=288.
    AMPS=358. Wellness Chicken out for breakfast. Shot 2.5U.
    +6=347. Evo out for lunch...
    +11=357.
    PMPS=385. Wellness Chicken/Beef for dinner. Shot f2.5.
    Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11059

She's a tad high for this hour, but she does double dip...I'm hoping for that this morning. I left out a whole big can of Evo, and nothing was left in the bowls...and I wasn't able to get up at 2am when the alarm went off. Finally dragged myself out at 3, tested and put out a noms...will see if that helps.

Sigh.

Best-
    Michele

2. Michele and Esse

Re: 4/5 Esse PMPS+9=288 AMPS=358

Didn't get the double dip...

Today is an "early" day, so I should be home by 1. I'll get a nosh out for them at that time...

Best-
    Michele

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Esse PMPS+9=288 AMPS=358

come down Esse....you kitties n the pink floor must come down to a nicer level...geeeeeeeeez ohmygod_smile
    Hope you have a nice day today Michele...

4. Michele and Esse

Re: 4/5 Esse PMPS+9=288 AMPS=358 +6=347

Trying to, Pat...really I am. But to take her numbers and see no change is sad...

I'm thinking that both she and Eeyore will get dose increases on Thursday night. Which makes me sad and mad at myself. She was doing so well until I needed to get some sleep, and aborted a cycle, and then took her down anyway.

Blergh. You know? Just...blergh.

Best-
    Michele

5. Michele and Esse

With that number for PMPS, I went ahead and fattened up her dose. Don't like to do it when I'm not going to be around much, but I have to...I've got to get that dam to break; stop the climb; hold the horses...choose your saying. :)

OTOH, she did get herself a great brushing session...even let me get her belly and chest, and just laid there adoring the brush. I'd say adoring *me*, but once I put the brush down, she ignored *me* and went to the brush. LOL.

Hope everyone has a decent evening!

Best-
    Michele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.