4/5 Kitty AMPS 100, PMPS 81!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and Kitty, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11086

He was so green all day yesterday! :? I hope this is just a passing reaction to the new dose of .25 started Saturday night.

100 isn't bad -- but it's not the greatest sign either, especially since he was so green yesterday. This is the dose Kitty could not hold a few weeks ago. Fingers and toes still crossed.

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Kitty AMPS 100

Fingers and toes and paws crossed for you! 100 is still good, just shy of green, I wouldn't worry! I am sure this dose will hold for you! Scrabble and I are almost there with you! have a good day!

3. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

Come on Kitty, we all know that 100 is a good number but it makes your momma nervous so shave that 1 point off next time and hit the greens K?

Looking good.

4. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Kathy & Kitty :thumbup
    Looking no less than the very best!! 100 is an awesome #... the colors are just on the SS! A 90 wouldn't make Kitty any different than a 100 ;-)
    Wishing you both a beautiful day!

5. Kathy and Kitty

Re: 4/5 Kitty AMPS 100, +5 78, PMPS 81

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: A very good day!

I am running out of food options, though. I'm nearly out of the old-label FF Tender Beef, his favorite.

Have tried:
    -Cowboy Cookout: He tried it and said, "Cats do not eat sweet potato. I am a cat. What were you THINKING??"
    -Wellness: Seems to like it, but it made him barf.
    - Other FF flavors: not so interested.

The new label FF Tender Beef raised his numbers -- I really believe it..

Not sure what to do.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Have you tried EVO? The EVO 95% is grain free and a high quality food. It comes in poultry flavors (chicken & turkey, duck) as well as beef and venison.

7. Kathy and Kitty

I will get some. It wasn't available at either of the local pet stores,though, so I'll have to find a store.

8. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Kitty AMPS 100, +5 78, PMPS 81

How many times did he barf from the Wellness? That's odd. it's very high quality food. There is sweet potato in that also I believe.....I just looked at the label and there is but the amount in both Wellness and Cowboy Cookout are minimal. If you aren't comfortable though.....There is nothing like that at all in Evo 95% beef or 95% chicken and turkey. Make sure you don't get the purple can that says turkey and chicken for cats and kittens and doesn't have 95% on it. That does have potato and veggies.Too long a drive for you to buy the wrong thing. I haven't tried the 95% venison or duck and don't think I will....

9. Kathy and Kitty

He only barfed on occasion, but wow, three times, and all over the formerly good rug.

Apparently it has higher fat content, which upsets some kitty tummies.

10. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow what wonderful numbers you have Kitty hope they continue for you cat_pet_icon :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

11. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Great numbers today! :mrgreen:

Tess won't eat Cowboy Cookout either, but loves their Southern Delight and Surf & Turf. She's eating some foods she snubbed before, still a no go on CC.

If it's the fat content EVO95% is even higher than Wellness. Try ByNature organics. Several members have tried it and like it. I just got some at Petsmart.

12. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

looking so good you guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.