4/5 Mannie AMPS 364, PMPS 398, +2 325, +4 243

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi all!

Yesterday's Condo

Mannie has visited RBC again. I hope this one clears as quickly as the others. After 2 good nights, I hope for another... thought I expect we won't make it out of the yellows, not tonight. Com-on' Mannie! Prove your mama bean wrong.

WCR: omg - bought him a new bed today, one a little bigger than the other. I didn't get 10 feet into the house before I had him all over me, in and out between my legs, couldn't get it on the floor fast enough. One super happy kitty. It took him one minute to claim it, and there he stayed for the rest of the afternoon - major I-) I-) and purrs that broke the sound barrier. It was just so cool.

RECAP:
    amps 364
    +2 297
    +4 200
    +9 317
    pmps 398
    +2 325
    +3 296
    +4 243

Mannie and his new bed....

Attached Files:

2. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Mannie AMPS 364, PMPS 398, +2 325, +3 296

Hi Michelle, he'll come down. Maybe just too excited about his new bed. :lol: I couldn't see the picture though. I've never figured out how to post a pix from my computer.

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/5 Mannie AMPS 364, PMPS 398, +2 325, +3 296

Hi Tess!

:lol: I think he is too excited about his new bed. he likes to bounce too.

bummer on the photo - I've tried and tried to do them, others seem successful, but i've never been able to get them to copy! I was so happy when it showed on my post - weird that you can't see it. oh well.....

4. Ann & Tess GA

Lets see if this works for a photo on my computer.

Well' I can see it.

I went to tech and found a post about photos
    • Photo must be less than 20 KB
      Click "upload attachment" tab under the text body window (below the Preview and Submit buttons)
      Choose your file and then click add the File button
      After adding the file a new box appears above the Preview and Submit buttons with a button to place the photo inline, otherwise it will show at the end of the post

Attached Files:

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

thanks! i will try that -

hmmm - appears to have worked. ??? i think my other was too large, maybe that's why you couldn't see it. I dunno - but thanks for taking the time to check this out. Much appreciated!

I can see the photo you attached - what a cutie!

6. Ann & Tess GA

Awwwww! I can see your photo now. How sweet. I've been wanting to do this too. You just spurred me to try to figure it out.

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

I'm glad you did!

I just looked at Tess's SS - wow what a fantastic sea of greens and blues. Amazing! I hope someday that Mannie's will be as nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.