4/5 mocha pmps 191 +3 188

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11048

WCR: is eating breakfast with twix. Wasn't in bed with me this morning but back to routine where peter is up before I am and releases her from her overnight prison. She did however come let me know it was time to test and feed.

Mocha has been at 2.0 for 7 cycles now. She HAS hit blue on it, but NOT green. How long do we hold her at this dose again? I forget how long you hold them if they show blue but not green. Thought for sure she would see green last night, but nope. Right back up to pink and stayed there through this morning.

2. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 mocha amps 314, dose question

Think I'd hold on the 2u for a cycle or two more.

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

My reaction was the same as D's -- see how this morning and evening cycles play out and if numbers are still pretty consistent, look at going back to your last good dose.

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Shadow is starting his 5th day at the lowered dose...but was at AMPS=345. I am getting impatient myself.
    I don't care for the way they look in pink much, do you? ohmygod_smile

5. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 4/5 mocha amps 314 +4 325

ok, we'll hold the dose two more cycles. I never knew I could hate the color pink as much as I do anymore.

6. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning yes pink is an ugly color isn't it??? Come on Mocha show your Mama some blue or even yellow today!!! Good luck with the cycle!

7. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Where do you put Mocha for the night? Does she freak out? If I ever tried to even shut my bedroom door there would be a frenzy in my house. Complete insanity would take over!!!
    Sorry about the pink!

8. PeterDevonMocha

mocha stays in our bedroom all night. Before DX, both cat's roamed the house freely. They even did after DX, but then twix started getting rodent ulcers in her mouth from the wet food, and mocha can't have the dry food so it came down to locking mocha up in our room. She doesn't really freak out about being in there because that is where she slept anyways. At first it bothered twix because she is OCD and the door never used to be closed, so she would sit and paw at it for hours on end. But eventually that slowed down and now both cat's seem to be fine with it. Except in the mornings, when the door opens and twix comes in the bedroom to investigate any party we may have had in there, while mocha runs out to check out any party twix may have had out there!

9. Traci and Boomer

Thanks for the laugh! Very funny. What happens if Mocha has to use the LB at night? Wait - you've got one in your bedroom? :lol:

10. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Devon & Mocha!! Come on down Mocha... you are super cute & look good in anything, but we want you to feel good too ;-)
    I love the story about Twix coming in to see about the party in the room & Mocha leaving to find the party LOL Boy that would be sooooooo hard... I would have caved by now & let them free roam!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: There Mocha.. I gave you green smiles.. give me some back!

11. PeterDevonMocha

yup .. theres a LB right in our bathroom .. and she has her food in there, and running water from the bathroom sink .. twix has her litterbox out in the laundry room as well as her food and water ... geeze ... writing it out like this makes it seem like our girls are pretty spoiled!

12. Traci and Boomer

Running water??? You leave the sink on for her? Oh dear! :lol:

13. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Mocha comes down out of pink soon :YMHUG:

14. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Mocha dear... there is nothing on sale on the 3rd floor... no need to stay up there for days! Com'on down!!

15. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 4/5 mocha pmps 191

pretty close to what she was last night at this time. She only went up (way up!) from that point on. I hope that is not the case tonight.

16. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 mocha pmps 191

Lets do remember.. she is getting there though....... Hallelujah......... she IS preching BLUES!!!

17. PeterDevonMocha

not much action tonight .. I hope she surfs in the blues all night and throws out a great number in the morning!

18. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're running quite the bed & breakfast for your babies! I hope they appreciate what a good mama bean you are.

Glad Mocha's numbers are better tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.