4/5 ~ SPIKE ~ AMPS ~ 62 ..PMPS ~ 151

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaniceandSpike, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Nice green this morning. I'll be watching for a dosecrease. Im thinking he might just hang out in the greens daily with this dose. As you can see from his SS he really doesnt venture far from his set dose. I believe April 07 is when Spike started showing signs of diabetes. I was in denial about it and he was dx later that year. Sooo hes had this disease for three years. Im thrilled hes doing so well and is enjoying his feline life.

eta ...can someone give me the formula for putting in yesterdays thread?
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11039

2. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 ~ SPIKE ~ AMPS ~ 62

Good morning,Janice!
    Jake is DXed in April too! (2006).
    I'm so glad that both boys are still alive and doing OK!
    hey,see my condo!

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 ~ SPIKE ~ AMPS ~ 62

Wow 3 years, you are doing so well !!! Just copy the url from yesterday and paste it into today's condo. Hope you have a great day!

4. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Hes been in the blues all day which is fine by me. Another nice night to sleep with the bedroom window open.

5. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Janice & Spike ;-)
    What a wonderful attitude you have & I absolutely LOVED how you stated that he "is enjoying the feline life" Amen! Tis the name of this game..
    If only everyone treated their pets how wonderful as we all do on FDMB. Isn't it lovely to sleep with the windows open? We have been doing that all week here too & it is soooo refreshing! Hugs to you both & I hope you have a wonderful evening!! Goooooooo Spike........ looking great :thumbup

***if you want the formula for the thread from yesterday do this:
    copy the link from yesterday.. then in your condo click on the quote button... between the 2 brackets type in Yesterday & after the first word quote type = & paste your link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.