4/5 Tess AMPS~130 PMPS~88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

4/4 Condo

Good morning LL. I hope everyone had a great holiday.

Tess has been pretty flat for the last few cycles, not really bad numbers but higher than I would like to see. I guess she needs more time to get used to the dose gain. It's usually 3 or 4 cycles before she starts to show lower numbers. I know, patience.

All Ps are a go. Very impatient for breffus today, kept trying to go to the kitchen before I'd finished testing. Very purry and cuddly. We have to be gone again till +4 so gave her the first snack at +1 and will test when we get back. Very good appetite, right now she's trying to lick the outside of the bowl to get anything she pushed over the edge. :lol:

2. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Tess AMPS~130

Good Morning Ann
    Patience is very hard to have I know.
    Tess is doing great and she will be there when she is ready. :D

3. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Tess AMPS~130

Hi, Ann & Tess... like you said, #s look good.. but you would like lower & we all understand ;-)
    Wishing green for you soon & happy that Tess has a healthy appetite.. I love to see them eat eagerly!!
    Hope you are enjoying your day!!

4. Ann & Tess GA

Re: 4/5 Tess AMPS~130 +4:25~77

Right on schedule the 4th. cycle Tess gave us green. She's now in my lap saying ""See what a good girl I am, Mommy!" Usually she doesn't like to share attention w/ the computer.

I actually got away this morning, had to take DH to an eye appt. and he couldn't drive home. I went to the studio and realized when I sat down at the wheel that it had been 5 months since I'd thrown. Good thing I needed to get back to check Tess, that's a position you need to work on to be comfortable. Any longer and , yikes! @-)

Stayed a little longer than planned, clay has it's demands too. so happy to see that 77 when we got home. Gave her a snack and will test again at +6 and maybe +7. I want to find that elusive nadir.

Another plus, she seems to be liking the regular Sophisticat now. Glad because I found several 0% to 2% flavors that aren't fish.

5. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Tess AMPS~130 +4:25~77

Very nice movement Tess :mrgreen:

6. Ann & Tess GA

Tess surfed the greens all day. :mrgreen:
    RECAP:
    • AMPS~130
      +4:25~77
      +6~89
      +7~97
      +9~95
      +11~92
      PMPS~88

Unfortunately, she moved just as I was shooting. I don't think it was a furshot though. I couldn't feel any wet or smell lantus on her fur, only catfood as she was still eating. We'll see this evening if her good numbers continue.

I was hoping for a quick dip into the greens today, an all day surf is outstanding.

7. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

Gorgeous, Tess. She just needed that last drop for a few more minutes, Ann. She's now all hanging out in green and comfortable.
    Look at that PmPS..how great is that?
    That's a good girl!

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Lovely day for Tess. It sounds like you had some fun getting your hands dirty, too. I hope the surf continues.

9. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Way to go Tess! Outstanding! She may have to come and pay Mannie a visit to show him how its done.

So nice to see all that :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.