4/6 Alex AMPS 497,PMPS 374

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA), Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Boing confused_cat Boing confused_cat Boing confused_cat

When will Alex give me one day of a flat curve?

That was rhetorical :razz:
    He threw me another PS curve last night...just when I was about to raise him up to 5U again.
    I guess it was his way of saying "MOM sop being OCD..you screwed me up with the prednisone, it will just
    take time. I can't handle another increase now"... @-)

serves me right! I couldn't go to bed till 3:30AM ohmygod_smile

Alex ate a big breffis this morning and once again he and Jackson made a monkey out of me. I told people they didn't care for Evo 95% beef and I was going to exchange it for more chicken and turkey formula. I figured I HAVE beef so I'll try it one more time(to me it smells like hamburger)! and sure enough they wolfed it down and wanted more....wacky kitties :roll: dancing_cat

All of Alex's P's are in order and he's taking his ABS now I-)

Jacky is going to vetty bean at 4:30 and I have to admit I am very nervous. The 'thing' on his side is UG-LY. I hope it's nothing 'bad'. I can't take it if it is :-|

Morning everyone :razz:

yesterday

2. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Re: 4/6 Alex AMBB 329

Sorry Alex is bouncing today. And I am laughing at your new acronym.... AMBB... a.m. before breakfast. Hee, hee. Cute.

I hope Jackson's thingy is just ugly looking and not something ugly serious. Keeping paws crossed for him.

3. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Thanks, Me too nailbite_smile

4. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

sigh -- and did you see my note in yesterday's condo...

good luck at vetty bean with jack...

and they like the evo beef, only because you were going to take it away! how dare you try to remove their fuds...

and yes, I'm sure that is exactly what alex said - cut it out mom, you ocd cow (ha ha ha)

5. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

okay okay yer not from England :D

6. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

ok ok....tee hee

7. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Re: 4/6 Alex AMPS 497

I hope the vetty bean report is good!

Glad I caught your comment about Evo 95% Beef. So it IS recommended by Alex and Jackson after all! Such fickle food critics. (Am I picking up some mad cow jokes here?)

8. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Jackson's cyst/abscess

is ugly, gross and yucky but it is only a cyst/or abscess..for now. Vet says it doesn't appear to be malignant and of course we'll keep an eye on it. Treating it topically for now and may have to go to oral ab's or lance it(last time it ruptured then totally flattened and disappeared for over a year.
    PHEW! Yay Jackolini ♥

Yes the boys ate the 95% beef with great gusto this morning. Both of them. It was Jackson who was fussing about it but he took some seconds as well today. I really think it smells like hamburger. I do mix it with ff(cause I can't afford to feed just Evo the way Alex eats) but the seconds I gave was just Evo and they both wolfed it down :razz:

(On my Facebook page a fried of mine from England answered a question of mine by saying "don't worry about it...just admit that you were a stupid cow and get on with it". He is a great friend and I knew exactly what he meant. Other friends of mine took offense and started defending me and beating him up and it turned into a huge fight when it was all totally unnecessary. I ended up pissed off at everyone because the question I posed was serious. Hillary took a liking to the phrase "stupid cow" lol ) :lol:

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with treating that cyst or whatever it is.....how are you going to keep him from licking it and messing with it? Must be kinda ugly but so far, so good I guess. It might get itchy too when it begins to scab and heal....oh I hate those things, don't you? Hope it goes away quickly for you...

10. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

I am going to clean it twice a day with warm water and Nolvasan surgical cleanser and use Tressaderm for now. There really isn't anything to lance rght now because Jacky has been picking at it. If it doesn't respond, then oral ab's and an Elizabethan collar(which will last a day mostly because I won't be able to deal with the crying). Then if that doesn't work...something was done last time (by mistake) that I can't even explain..but it worked...blecch.
    Thanks for asking :)

11. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Okay, that's a relief, good news. Should we start outfitting Jackson with little t-shirts?

Tried the Evo Chickn & Turkey with Kitty. (The store didn't stock Beef -- they said cats don't like it. :D )

He liked it. Then he didn't like it. Maybe he'll like it again. (I think the stuff stinks!)

p.s. The British do have a way with words! :lol:

12. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Oh well, my cats do :?

The cyst is too low on his side for a tee shirt..he would actually need underpants!
    He wouldn't go for it ..lol

Some day I'll tell you how I met this guy from England...he has gotten himself into trouble
    for being British more times than I can say...I have some very closed minded friends, unfortunately :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.