4/6 Bix

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Joanna & Bix (GA), Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

+16.5 183 1u

Thanks to a kind soul on the board I just got a new PZI Vet vial in hand, so I skipped checking at +12 this morning since my current vial seems to be in the "why bother?" category anyhow. Paws crossed we see some action from this new vial (I lowered the dose to be on the safe side).

In the curiosity category, I checked Bix's SS and it was 4/8 of last year that we started on PZI, and I *think* it has been the same vial the entire time. (Is that possible? Maybe I am dreaming.) If so, that would mean this vial lasted 2 days short of an entire year, so *no wonder* it has pooped out (if that's what's going on). Two days short of spooky, but still qualifies for an almost-spooky in my book. :mrgreen:

2. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

:eek: That is spooky. Since you had many days when you didn't shoot and you shoot a pretty small amount, I think it's very possible that your vial lasted a year. But still, 2 days short of a year is spooky. I hope Bix likes the new vial very much.

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

+5 135

Yeah baby!!! Looks like Bix is liking his new insulin vial! It's funny, because as soon as I got it earlier today, he jumped right down from his perch and went to the testing spot, before I even got the test kit out or anything... it's like he knew I had something he was going to like! :mrgreen:

4. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Great news!

5. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

AWESOME Joanna! Hugs to Bix cat_pet_icon

6. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Yeah! I can't believe you were able to keep a vial insulin for an entire year! I bet you have Bix back on track in no time.

7. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Wow, a YEAR?!?! That is spooky. But good news on the new vial being just what Bixie ordered. :) Hope he continues to like it.

8. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

Bix--give your mommy bean some good numbers with the new juice, ok?

9. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

That is excellent!!

10. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

WOW, At our current dose, I will go through ~24 vials in a year... $2125

11. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

That should qualify for wholesale pricing. :smile: I would figure if you bought in quantity you could probably find someone to swing a deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.