4/6 Cleo +10/96; PMPS 122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cleo & Jane (GA), Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Friday

4/5 Recap
    AMPS 245
    +3.5/256
    +6.5/174
    PMPS 269
    +3/216

Yesterday was a bounce day for Cleo, but looks like she is clearing it nicely today (antijinx) She was happy for a pokey break. :D

Appy is normal today, and she is enjoying our sunshine and warmth on the catio. I accidentally locked her out on catio when I had a btb at 5:45. I swear I saw her in her spot in the spare room, but when I got up again at 7, she was outside of slider door looking in. :sad: :? I quickly opened the door, and she looked at me, then turned back around, and began patrolling the pool area. ohmygod_smile She did not want to come in, but wanted the option to :lol: :lol: Seems, that I forgot - that is the one of the bean's official role - doorman! :cool:

It was one year ago today, that we joined this board, and became a part of this wonderful, extended family :D Cleo and I thank you - Our lives would be very different if we had never found you all♥

Happy Sunday LL!

2. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Re: 4/6 Cleo AMPS 217; +2.5/130; +5/80

What a nice start this morning for Miss Cleo! I hope that the rest of the day remains in :mrgreen: #s as much as possible. Have a great day!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/6 Cleo AMPS 217; +2.5/130; +5/80

Nice slide today for Cleo. :mrgreen: Poor kitty being locked out. Cats hate closed doors. :lol:

I'm glad you found this place. Cleo is one lucky kitty to have you be willing to do all you do for her.

4. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

I know Chyna hates closed doors too! Whether she uses them or not, it isn't the silly beans call, no way ;-) . Funny Cleo. She did have to show you she didn't NEED you to let her in, she just wanted the option :lol: .

Happy one year anniversary! I'm glad you are part of the LL family :D . And a nice blue PMPS...hmmm. Lagoon dipping again tonight, Cleo? I hope you guys have a good evening!

5. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Jane!
    I'm glad you and Cleo are part of the LL family too!!!

It so funny how cats hate closed doors. :lol:
    My cats meow when a door is closed, so I go and open it, and they are not interested anymore. :roll:
    Cleo's looking good!
    Go Cleo!!!

6. Shelly & Jersey (GA)

Shelly & Jersey (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh, the in-and-out game. We play it often at our house! :lol: :roll:

Glad to see Cleo is coming out of her bounce. Hopefully she'll give you a great cycle this evening.

Happy anniversary! (It seems wrong to say that because I really wish Cleo wasn't diabetic.....ya know what I mean?)

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Cleo is looking lovely this evening! Happy Anniversary! Yes, it is bittersweet, but this place is so amazing that the sweet outweighs the bitter. Have a wonderful evening, Doorman Jane!

8. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Way to break that bounce, Cleo! Happy annifursary to you and your bean. We are sure glad you found this place. :D :D Tillie likes to play that door game too. :lol: :lol:
    Liz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.