4/6 Do Lou amps367 +8 319+11 313 pmps284+3 273

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa and Do Lou (GA), Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

well I will be able to get the +3 before I leave for he vet went ahead with the dosecrease and should be home by the +6 maybe but if not should be home by the7 but I know he will have some stress involved today so not sure how accurate any of todays numbers will be with the vet trip today :coffee: :YMSIGH:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11110

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 4/6 Do Lou amps367

OK dont know why you did the increase, to please the vet? but I sure hope it helps--You should, in the future, wait out the 6 cycles to see if a dose works for you--Good luck at the vet!! Hope it's a good visit..

3. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Sienne said it was OK in last nights post of my condo to go with the dosecrease this AM it may have been better to wait the 6 cycles IDK we shall see how he does on 4 for a while but got to get this boy out of pink he has been in pink way to long IMO

4. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Good morning, Lisa & Do Lou!! :coffee:
    Wishing you a wonderful vet visit with little stress & a great report!! Will be anxious for his return, the visit may make the #s higher, but we shall see... we do not know what Do Lou has planned for his day ;-)

Have a great day!!

5. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Just went into the bedroom and was so happy to see him at the window bird watching have not seen him there in over a week :mrgreen:

6. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

G'mornin! Hope the vet visit goes well today. Tugger doesn't know it yet but he's got to go tomorrow.

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

My Raja does elevate her BGs with the vet stress for sure....good luck to you both!

8. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Yes glad you did the recommended increase then, and hope that it makes a difference--Hate Those Pinks...
    Hope you see great numbers today & get a good vet report!! HUGS~!--Please update when you get back from vetty! :D

9. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

I hope the new dose works better for you guys ... hope do lou gets to enjoy the bird show when he gets back from the drs!

10. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 4/6 Do Lou amps367 +3 372

+3 372 last post until we get back from the vets see you all in a little while HUGS to all in LL

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

We hope the vet visit went well and that Do Lou's numbers will come down now. Keep us posted!

Ella & Stu

12. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Well I was at the vets/my work longer then I thought I would be 2 long hours Do Lou was quite tired of being there his heart has gotten worse since last check :sad: buts its been a year we usually do it every 6 months but his diabetes was diagnosed and this kinda got shoved on the back burner he is a pretty good boy for xrays I will say :D anyway no changes in his meds though but he still thinks overall his heart is doing OK lungs sounded clear since I had been worried about that off and on gurgle thing he has been doing for about 2 weeks we think its just allergies so I am to nebulize him as I feel its needed for that which I was already doing anyway. BP was normal again so that is good. He is scheduled for bloodwork and possible frutosamine levels in 2-3 weeks he has not had bloodwork since Nov. I have yet to do his BG yet he was so super stressed I am waiting until 2 which is +8 giving him time to kinda calm down his numbers may still be higher anyway
    be back in about 40 min with his +8

13. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 4/6 Do Lou amps367 +3 372+8 319

+8 319

14. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 4/6 Do Lou amps367 +3 372+8 319+11 313

+11 313 not much change surfing the pink

15. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Re: 4/6 Do Lou amps367 +8 319+11 313 pmps284

pmps 284

16. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 4/6 Do Lou amps367 +8 319+11 313 pmps284

Hi Lisa and Do Lou...looks like Do Lou is calming himself down. I hope the doscrease helps Do Lou settle into better numbers. Glad to hear overall there were some positives to the vet trip (along with the the not as positive news).

17. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

+ 3 273 he is acting like he feels really good tonight we had a play with toy wand session and he looked out the window again before it was dark :D hope the yellows stay with us

18. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

hope the yellows hang for awhile and hope the new dose brings some blues and greens!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.