4/6 Eeyore PMPS+10=282 AMPS=420 PMPS=384

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest:
    PMPS+10=282
    AMPS=420. Wellness Chicken out for breakfast, Evo out for lunch. Shot f2U
    PMPS=384. Wellness Chicken out for dinner. Evo out for overnight. Shot f2U.
    Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11119

Morning, LL!

Well, his +10 is much better than yesterday's...still higher than I'd like, and he will go higher by AMPS...but since there was no food out, and he was literally begging (as were some others), I did give a nom at +10...not sure where he went overnight (or if he did...), but he was indeed starvin' Marvin this morning.

He let me run the brush over him this morning, too...and his P's are in order. So...will continue with the f2 and see where he is when I come in tonight.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Best-
    Michele

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/6 Eeyore PMPS+10=282

Nice report Michele....hope you have a good day....nice +10 for Eeyore....

3. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 4/6 Eeyore PMPS+10=282

Nice +10...it doesn't look like he'll be at the ugly reds by AMPS. Thank goodness...those reds were yucky yesterday.

4. Michele and Esse

Re: 4/6 Eeyore PMPS+10=282 AMPS=420

I am sure some of that is a bit of food spike, but he's in the reds again at AMPS. I just wish I could get him to control his liver a bit better...sigh.

Best-
    Michele

5. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh!!!!! What a jump in two hours. I shouldn't have said anything or put an anti-jinx behind.

Come on down Eeyore!

6. Michele and Esse

He does jump like that, Amy...nothing unusual for him at the end of the cycle. Frustrating, yes. Unusual? Not really.

He was "only" 384 tonight at PMPS, so hopefully the "f" is helping. I'm exhausted and am heading to bed shortly, so won't be getting any early cycle readings. But maybe he'll be all right at the 4 am reading...

And just as an aside, I took a diabetic patient's fingerstick today; 19. Didn't even phase me (ah, so, not too much), as he was alert and oriented. So I just gave him a lot of orange juice and a few crackers while I tried to get ahold of his Dr. LOL...one other nurse was almost beside herself when I reported the reading...second reading ("lather, rinse, repeat") got a 31, so more OJ. Third reading was 51. Dr. called, I told him what I'd done, and he said "well done. More OJ until he's over 100." So that's what I did...several more tests and OJs later, he was 108. My poor primary nurse...kept hovering and trying to tell me he was going to crash. Erm, nope, he had already crashed...19 is pretty freakin' low. But all was well with OJ and crackers!

Best-
    Michele

7. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

he got down to the dd's before on this dose...... he will again. I know it is hard to see these numbers.
    hang in there Michelle. I bet he breaks this bounce very soon.

great job with the bean diabetic ! did you tell them where you got all your skill at handling the lowlands? you didn't put a "pate" of HCFF on those crackers did you ? :mrgreen: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.