4/6 Michael AMPS 90 PMPS 136

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LynnLee + Mousie, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-5-michael-amps-87-pmps-114.155696/

Michael did good yesterday while we were at work, i.e. ate his food, used the litterbox. He is taking his pills well too

He is still a little scared but relaxing more and more. Right now he's laying in my chair here in my office and I'm typing from the floor :)

I gave him a catnip toy last night and while he showed no interest in it when I gave it to him, he must have played with it overnight because it was not in the same spot this morning and it is a little damp :)

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Aw, wonderful report. Paula will be so relieved to know her little man is doing so well.

jayla-n-Drevon likes this.
  3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Awww he was sucking the catnip toy LOL, obviously he wanted to pretend he was a tough guy.

Great report for Michael, sounds like he is relaxing more.:)

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

You are the best.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Sounds like Michael is not to stressed out without his Momma. It's been said before but, I'll say it again. You are an Angel to take care of him while Paula is in the hospital. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

So happy to read this report. Thanks, Cindy. Maybe you need to bring another chair into your office :).

Michael, Rusty says to tell you that if you want to report for deputy duty in the lagoon this afternoon, please do!

Sending lots more healing vines to Paula,

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Ella & Rusty

7. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

I just have to add my thanks and gratitude for your help with Michael. Karma knows!

Marilyn and Polly

8. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

Awesome news to hear that Michael is adjusting so well. It says as much about his resilience as it does a wonderful and patient surrogate mommabean who is letting him go at his own pace.

I have to agree with @Gill & George --- Michael not dare let you know he appreciated his toy yet :p I am just so happy to hear that he is doing so well...

and @LynnLee + Mousie , you may have to change your name from Cindy to Angel :)

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Michael is doing well. Thanks for the update.

10. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Great report for Michael. I know he misses his mommy but he is so very lucky to have you caring for him.

Any idea how Paula is doing?

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  11. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

I don't want to say too much right now but Paula definitely needs any prayers, thoughts, good wishes, etc....that everyone has.

Michael will be fine and we will make sure Paula knows he will be taken care of for as long as she needs him to be

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  12. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Sending them!

13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Many, many prayers, positive thoughts, healing vines, for Paula this afternoon.
    Hugs, too :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Ella & Rusty

14. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Endless prayers for all of you...and extra blessings to you, Cindy, for caring for Michael.

15. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Mega vines for Paula. You are a sweetheart for taking care of Michael.
    Liz

16. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

If more people were like you this world would be pretty amazing :bighug:

Marje and Gracie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.