4/7 Arnie AMPS 275

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by arniesdad, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arniesdad

arniesdad Well-Known Member

OK I really don't agree with this but I reduced the dose to 1.25 we will see what happens next. I will get a +5 this afternoon :?

2. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Glad to see you reduced Bob. Give the dose a chance especially with the new insulin coming Friday. I think (just my opinion) that your 31 day old insulin pooped out. How is Spikes buddy doing otherwise? All 5 p's in place. You havent noticed him in the litterbox a lot have you? Im sure everything will fall back into place soon.

3. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

You did the right thing Bob. cat_pet_icon

4. Sandy and Boris

Sandy and Boris Member

Hi Bob, glad to see it too. Not to worry , give it some time with the new insulin and you can always go back up if you need to. Was thinking of Arnie last night, after seeing your post yesterday I thought I had better start checking Boris again at night. Good thing I did cause he was 42 at +3 last night. Thanks Arnie!

5. arniesdad

arniesdad Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 Arnie AMPS 275 +5 261

This is ROUGH seeing numbers like this after a year of nice ones! Arnie has been normal other than these numbers :cry: :-Q

6. Sandy and Boris

Sandy and Boris Member

well sh$t , anxious for Friday and new juice. Maybe it would be good to try and get new insulin as soon as you open the last cartridge. I do that so I don't forget, no way can I trust my memory. ~sigh, getting old sucks~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.