4/7 Baby PMPS 131 +4 30 +5 48

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nicole & Baby, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Good Morning, Furbaby Friends :mrgreen:

Baby continues to Bless me with Beautiful #s & there is not one moment that goes by that I am not thankful. Today is 3 months for Baby on Insulin - in someways it feels like it has been forever, but it hasnt - what it has been is Amazing - each step backward, every step forward & the wonderfulness of the overall picture - her health in our hands.
    Each & EVERY day I am thankful for each & every one of you. Your insight, education, expertise & time mean everything to me. I cannot begin to imagine where we would be without all of you on our journey -- I will not allow my mind to go there! (((Thank you))) :YMHUG:

WCR Baby has had her breakfast & we opened a new Lantus Pen (had been 29 days for the old one -- probably still good -- but I wont bet on Baby's progress -- I error on the side of just opening a new one) she is looking out the window into the darkness (we shoot early 4:15am/4:15pm) Baby's diet of Raw backs her up a bit, so I have sprinkled some Mirlax Magic this morning (shhhhh don't tell her) Thunderstorms are gone for now & lil Momma is absolutely purrrrrrfeeeeect & I LOVE her more everyday -- is that even possible?

See you all at +4, I am going over to the gym now to workout for a few hours, before I have to come home & get ready for work. It is Wednesday.... yay!! We can do this people....2 more days until the weekend!!!

:thumbup B :thumbup A :thumbup B :thumbup Y!

Yesterday

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 Baby AMPS 100

Good morning Nicole and Baby! I loved your condo this morning, I so agree with you about this board, it has been a God send to me also! Glad Baby is doing well, Scrabble and I are coming up to our two month anniversary in 3 days, it seems like forever ago but then like you said it feels like yesterday! Hope you have a great work out!

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I very nice condo this morning Nicole. And we are blessed to have you and Baby here, too.
    Enjoy your day, and I hope tbp goes by quickly for you.

4. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

What a nice condo to read this morning!

Six and I are so happy we found this board too and we're glad you and Baby are here too!

Nice AMPS Baby!

5. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning have a nice workout at the gym great amps number I agree very very thankful for being here and regret not staying on back in Nov when Do Lou was first diagnosed with diabetes I found the forum and popped on a time or 2 but did not stay since I got so frustrated with home testing I felt like I was such a failure I did not want to post here and advertise how awful I was doing :sad: anyway 5 months down the road and now a month on lantus later we are here and also very thankful :mrgreen:

6. Nicole & Baby

Re: 4/7 Baby AMPS 100 +4 96

(((thanks))) Lil momma is surfing.. comfortable to go to work today! yay! :mrgreen:

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

BABY!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! Every day with them is a gift!!
    Surf Baby Surf :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Beautiful numbers for Baby...beautiful post from you Nicole! :D

9. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

great numbers baby! Nicole, your condo posts are really amazing .. I don't know how you maintain your positiveness but I'm glad you do .. cause a lot of mornings I come to your condo needing your positiveness to get me through MY day! So thank you for sharing!

10. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Very nice post Nicole.
    Great numbers for Baby too. cat_pet_icon

11. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Hi Nicole-

Like I've said before, you are the most positive person in LL and it is very helpful and amazing. I want some of what you're smokin'! :lol: Just kidding.

In 2 days it will be 5 months for me and Boomer...but who's counting? :lol:

12. Nicole & Baby

Re: 4/7 Baby PMPS 131 +4 30

Baby is REALLY gonna bounce from this.. I suspect 200s tomorrow.. it is Ok though... we have been here, done this & she is eating right now.

13. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Been there, done that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Nicole, you have a way with words.
    Great job both of you. Hope the bounce gets softer or not at all.

14. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Didn't Baby just have a decrease?

WOW Baby!

She doing ok?

15. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

eeeeek, see ya back here with an update in a few minutes, right?

16. Nicole & Baby

Re: 4/7 Baby PMPS 131 +4 30 +15mins 58

(((thanks everyone)))
    I went to my part time job for 2 hours, walked in the door & was planning to test at +4 which is how I caught this.. I fed MC (she was not interested in it) so I gave 2 HC treats & then fed her LC Raw with dust on top. Baby is carb sensitive so that is why I do not introduce syrup, etc.
    I was not here to know how she was acting -- but she had a healthy appetite -- but not too much & is playing.. alert, active.

**The problem is.. I have noticed Baby (& sister Sadi) will not eat when I am not here -- I leave out food & throw it all away when I return. Then they eat when I walk in & through the night.

***Yes, Jill suggested a drop dosecrease last night & this is her 3rd cycle on it -- to reverse some of the inverted curves that were just beginning. I am still only going to shoot .50 tomorrow because historically Baby has not held dosecreases.

****I suspect a yellow tomorrow.. but that's Ok... playing now.. gotta run so she is not playing alone :D Will test again at +5 just to make sure she is surfing... +4 seems to be her nadair lately...

17. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

congrats on the dosecrease! I think things are different this time around, at least I hope so.

18. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

I see you started a new cartridge today. That might be what you are seeing here.
    Cats that don't hold decreases well doesn't mean that they won't in the future/now.

19. Nicole & Baby

Libby & D (((thank you))) I will shave the dose tomorrow.. the good news is.. I am off work the next 4 days & can monitor lil momma enough to be called a stalker.. at times like this I am thankful she cannot tell on me :lol:

I will stick to her like glue & update all of you cat_pet_icon I do suspect 200s tomorrow morning though!

20. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Whooo Hoooo!!! Another dose crease. Baby & Tess can sip nipitinis and compare notes! drinking24

21. Nicole & Baby

nipitinis? drinking24 lets join them Ann!!!

22. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

For me, it's going to be a wee dram of Isla single malt!

23. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Baby just loves a little excitement! Congrats on the reduction.

24. Nicole & Baby

Baby is dropping again.. but nowhere near interested in eating.. so.. I will keep trying.

25. paige

paige Well-Known Member

There is that little drama momma :D

26. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

yowza baby! You need to learn to eat when your momma isn't home ...

27. Nicole & Baby

I agree Devon.. I just cannot stand this not eating unless I am here.. & even when here.. they waste plenty!!

28. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Wish I had a dollar for every 1/4 can of ff & uneaten food I have thrown away!! I'd be rich!
    Such a happy few days for Baby with all this Progress :razz: :razz: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: dancing_cat dancing_cat

29. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Congrats on the dose shave! Now if we can only convince Baby to eat when you're not home.

I just saw a thread in Michelle & Scrabble's condo about Fortiflora, and how it seems to make some kitties crazy for their food. Maybe you could try leaving food with Fortiflora, and see if Baby eats more of it while you're out.

And happy annifursary. Baby is doing so well. :D

30. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

Wow, Nicole. Look at BABY!!!!!!!

It is so hard sometime, to think you could love them any more...and then comes tomorrow..and YOU DO! It's an amazing thing.

What an exciting day ya'll had! She's doing just great! (except EAT for yo momma!!!!!!!!!!)

Beautiful Numbers...keep 'em comin', BABY!

B&H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.