4/7 Boomer PM - 144, +2.5 = 56

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Traci and Boomer, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11232

Very hungry this morning. Tried to wake me up multiple times in the middle of the night for fuds even tho he had food. Drives me nuts.

Trying to rework the auto feeder a little by not giving him food until later afternoon so hopefully he it all and give me a lower number for PM!!!

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 Boomer AM - 93

nice number today! Poor little boomer ... starving through the night .... right traci? :lol:

3. Traci and Boomer

OMG Devon! I wanted to KILL. At 3am I got up and sprinkled some nutritional yeast on his EXISTING food to get him to eat some of it and hopefully shut up. I don't even know if it helped-can't remember. I'm not going to get in the hapit of opening new food. In the morning he started the pawing of the mini blinds and sitting on me meowing. Out came the squirt bottle. It would be so funny to record this and watch it. He's so sly. He takes off like a bat out of hell when hears the spray bottle but if he's desperate he comes back in a few minutes to harass me again.

4. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Good afternoon, Traci & Boomer!! Way tooo Go…….. I am LOVING this AM #!! :thumbup
    Sadi does this to me too.. begs for food.. even though she has food.. I get up, walk over to her plate & then she eats!! Spoiled!! :lol: Have a great day!! Your friend.. MS. Positive LOL

5. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

That's the way to show him who's boss! .... How's that workin' out? [​IMG]

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS!

Tess did that too this morning and didn't want to sit still for the BG test. flicked the drop off her ear. cat(2)_steam Then I saw there was still food in her dish. I was feeling guilty for crashing and missing her last snack. I looked for a timed feeder yesterday, but li'l miss seems to want the personal service of her staff.

She's playing me this morning Traci. Such a big drop and then she sticks. :roll:

7. Traci and Boomer

PM = 144

I'm miserable about this. Soooooo frustrating.
    He ate his food in the auto-feeder for the most part. He puked too.
    Great appetite tonight. Runnning around, whining, begging for better food, etc.

8. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Hey - That PMPS isn't too bad.

Now tell Boomer you need your sleep!

9. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 Boomer AM - 93, PM - 144

that pmps is pretty decent! Sorry he puked, but maybe his number will come down now ...

10. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Looks like Mr P took care of that 144 in a hurry! Nicely done Boomer!

11. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Traci, what + hour was Boomer's late afternoon snack today? I'm curious whether any of the 144 could be a food spike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.