4/7 Boris amps 247

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sandy and Boris, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandy and Boris

Sandy and Boris Member

Good Morning LL,
    Well here I am! Hope everyone here is doing well. Going to try to be back here more often, it's been so difficult the past months. It was Thanksgiving when I had realized MisMew had cancer, god, it popped up so fast. Then I was taking care of her and trying to be with her and trying to keep OK Gabby away from her. She never really got to like Ok kitty. I sure miss my girl and am trying to cope with the depression. Nothing I do is the same without her.

So good boy Boris snapped me to attention last night and gave me something else to think about. His +3 was 42 just as I wanted to go to bed. First I gave him medium carb and that probably would have been enough but after searching the cabinet I came up with some friskies beef and gravy, so I gave him a couple of spoons of that so I could go to bed.
    That is why we have the 247 this morning but it's fine by me.
    I think he's trying to tell me to get it together and pay him some attention. I have to work today but hope to give both cats baths, nail trims and lots of loving care later or tomorrow.
    Sandy
    P.S. got that ss updated, took some time. ohmygod_smile

2. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Sandy :smile: Nice catch last night! This will clear out of Boris' system in no time.

P.S. - you're a few days early :mrgreen:

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/10 Boris amps 247

Good catch! :thumbup

4. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Re: 4/10 Boris amps 247

I mainly impressed that you can give your kitties a bath and trim nails at the same time? Wow! I'm lucky if I can get three claws clipped before they shove me to the floor kicking and screaming, (me not them.) [​IMG]

I'm glad Boris wants some extra attention and you are there for him. (((Sandy)))
    Welcome back.

5. Sandy and Boris

Sandy and Boris Member

Re: 4/7 Boris amps 247+5 73

good boy came right back down. fixed my date, don't where I got the 10th form.
    Thanks Jen :smile:

6. melinda and talbot

melinda and talbot Member

Looks like Boris is doing well today, even after his hc feast.

Glad you are back Sandy. It's so sad about Mew Mew. I can imagine how much you miss her.

I can relate to the SS work. It took me forever to update mine too. It's like letting your mail pile up for three months.

7. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Nice slide into freen Boris. Im amazed Sandy L that your kitties will LET you gove them a bath. I would be bleeding from head to toe. I can manage to get a wipey on a smelly bottom once in awhile...lol The rest of the body I can deal with.

8. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

(((Sandy))) Nice to see you posting. Don't be so dramatic, Boris.

9. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

I was so sorry to hear about Miss Mew.
    Fly forever free Miss Mew.
    I understand the depression that follows losing them. ((((((((((((((((((Miss Mew)))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((Noisy))))))))))))))))
    It really is wonderful to see you and Boris here. Now I can drag out some of my Boris pics -- we used to have so much fun with you guys around.

[​IMG]

10. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hi Sandy! Yep Moonie & I are still here--Looking at your ss is like looking at ours, yellow, blue & green...
    So sorry about Miss Mew--My deepest sympathy..
    But, hope that you will be here with us again..we need us oldies here for the newbies, at least for support..
    Have a good nite...

11. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

if today is the 10th then today is Saturday, which is fine with me.

Good for Boris for getting your focus back where it belongs. :mrgreen: I know you miss Mew and he does too, but Boris is right, live in the moment. He wants more tests so he can play with his syringe baggies more often.

12. Sandy and Boris

Sandy and Boris Member

Re: 4/7 Boris amps 247 pmps-127 +3- 51

I tightened up on his dose but I guess he wants me up at night. I'll check him again later.

D, I saw your post with the drug picture just after he had some catnip tonight, cracked me up! (((Noisy)) I think of him.

Aww Libby, you remembered Boris likes his syringe bag, yep he still has to have it and gets all happy when he see's a new one.

nini and thanks everyone for the warm welcome. :YMHUG:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.