4/7 Mannie AMPS 273, PMPS 363, +2 281, +5 101

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi all! Happy Wednesday....

Yesterday's Condo

After a fairly decent evening last night we are back to RBC, and those stinkus pinkus... And the poor thing is dealing with fur balls: nothing like vomited fur balls... Not to mention that his mama bean is having one of those days where my test pokes were bloodless, and if they weren't the test strips did not want to draw up the sample. ERRR!!! ohmygod_smile First time ever that Mannie has cried at test time. Bummer, and I figured it won't be the end of the world if I miss one nadir... so I gave him the afternoon off, resumed at pmps. He has forgiven me. :D

WCR: Awesome, except for the fur balls. With cold wet rainy weather it has been another indoor day for Mannie - short of the 3pm hollar to check outside to make sure that it was nasty out there. It was, and back in he came, back to I-) I-) in his bed. We are both waiting for that elusive sunshine.

RECAP:
    amps 273
    +2 316
    pmps 363

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 Mannie AMPS 273, PMPS 363

A wise plan...so glad he has forgiven you. I hate mornings like you described.

Poor Mannie! Stinkus Pinkus and cruddy weather.

Wishing you some sunshine on all levels!!!!

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/7 Mannie AMPS 273, PMPS 363

Hi Amy and thanks!

At least the rains and winds have subsided - for now, and the pinks have moved to yellows - 281 @ +2, and no more fur balls - so far.... of course the 80 point drop from pmps probably means i will be busy tonight...

but it's all good - I have been forgiven, and all is well in Mannie-land. :smile:

4. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 Mannie AMPS 273, PMPS 363, +2 281

have your PJs on for a party tonight??? :lol:

I hope Mannie finds some nice blues to surf tonight!

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm hoping Mannie sees some blue tonight. Then you'll really know he's forgiven you.

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

C'mon , Mannie, let Mama Bean really know she's forgiven and show some blue for her.

When I lived in MN, Cleo (GA) would demand to go out, take one look at the snow and go to the the other door to see if it was any better out there! :lol:

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

hi guys! working on those blues! - 209 @ +3... pj's on, caffeine in tow - ready to go :lol: I'll know for sure if I'm forgiven if he comes and gets me for the +5 - that one he never misses. hmmmm - guess we shall see.

Cleo sounds like my kind of cat - too funny! My Chattie (GA) would growl at the weather. I just love cats.

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/7 Mannie AMPS 273, PMPS 363, +2 281, +4 128

Guess it is official :D -- I have been forgiven: 128, and blue @ +4, and he made sure i tested him - howling in the kitchen so I'd show and poke. so we did. cat_pet_icon

9. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

+5 101 - go mannie! bcatrun_gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.