4/7 Moonie AMPS 243,PMPS 135,+3~135

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL!! WHOA! Look at that bounce ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile --
    She was 61 yesterday--Talk about a sputtering pancreas @-) @-) --
    Running out this am to WW and doctor for me..Be back by Moonies +6!
    Sorry if I dont get to your condo till later--But HUGS!!!! :mrgreen:
    yesterdays condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11211

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 Moonie AMPS 243

Bouncy girl this morning....but at least there is a reason for the higher number! Go Moonie!!!
    Hope you have a good morning Roni...talk to you later! HUGS to you too! :mrgreen:

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Now, Ms. Moonie...this is not a good place to be this morning...you come down from there RIGHT NOW, you hear!!! I'm sending Spot over there so that he can show you how this no-bouncy thing is done. He is a LTS graduate, you know, so he does have some experience in these things.....besides, you know he is quite smitten with you and is looking for any excuse to see you again.

WW....I'm assuming that is weight watchers....I've been considering joining this....seems I just can't lose my weight by myself, no matter how hard I try. I start a diet one day and by the end of the next, well, let's say I get so frustrated w/myself.

I hope you have a wonderful day, Roni. If you see Spot while he is visiting Moonie, tell him I said to behave himself!

4. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Woah woah! Bounce bounce for sure! Seems like Moses and Moonie would do well in a bounce house together, get that all out of their system. And Moonie can have a special knee brace for the day, in her bounce house. :mrgreen:

I say this action will be for further treatment, as recommended by the Foundation for Cat Fun.

:mrgreen:

5. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Roni & Moonie too ohmygod_smile
    I agree, at least we know the reason for the bounce! We know she will come on down & I hope you both have a fabulous day!! See you at +6!!
    Meow, Meow Moonie!!! (that is code to her & her only.. She will know what it means!!) :lol:

6. melinda and talbot

melinda and talbot Member

Hi Roni, just popping in to check on Moonie. Bouncing all over the place. Bet she'll be down by the time you come back.

7. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

8. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

What a bouncy day for so many kitties today.
    Come on Moonie, party is over.
    Get back to those greens again, but nice and easily this time, okay.
    Hope your day was great.

9. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Hey, Roni....looks like I'm stalking you in LL this evening....quite a few times I've posted and I get that message that someone has posted too, and it's been you, lol!! Hope all is well with Moonie tonight!!

10. Roni and Moonie

Re: 4/7 Moonie AMPS 243,+3~195,PMPS 135

What is this?? She has been so happy lately & spending a lot of her time with us, instead of in her office!!
    SORRY I WASNT AROUND TODAY--Rheumatologist gave me prednisone shot +some trigger pt. shots as I'm having an RA flare-
    So I was on ice today(good because it was 90 here!!!!!)--Feeling better though--Been a long time since I had this-will be great tomorrow!

Moonie stayed near me all day, bless her sweet heart!!--I didnt test her after that 195, but now see she may have dropped--She was eating on & off all day, but I just figured she was OK--WRONG!
    She must have dropped but I was oblivious...DUMB ME!!
    Will be watching tonite :shock: :shock: :shock: --
    Hope everyone can keep their kitties cool till this crazy weather is OVAH!!!

11. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 Moonie AMPS 243,PMPS 135

Wow Moonie! What a drop for you. Nice PMPS. Now you your mama a favor and surf!

Roni...hope the shot does the trick for you. I imagine typing could be a problem. Sending you some healing vines!

Attached Files:

12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 Moonie AMPS 243,PMPS 135

Hi Roni & Moonie, Just had time to catch up with your drama today! Glad that Moonie cleared her bounce and hope that you are feeling better soon. 90 degrees is not fun at this time of year!! Your Moonie is so thoughtful to spend the day taking care of her momabean. Thanks for checking in on Stu and providing all the support that you always provide.
    See you tomorrow.

Ella & Stu, who says: "Hi lovely Moonie"!

13. Roni and Moonie

Could you believe this?? Surfing the same exact number!! Boy is this regulation?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Getting a little tired but feel much better--Thankfully my ra hasnt affected my hands--So type I will!
    Have a peaceful sleepus,good health for beans & kitties, & happy dreams--Ni ni LL & HUGS!! cat_pet_icon cat_pet_icon cat_pet_icon

14. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

got some great numbers there Moonie needs to give Do Lou a lesson in regulation :razz:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.