4/7 - Nova - AMPS=85, PMPS=106, +1=124, +3=94

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dawn & Nova, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo

Last nights PM cycle was AWESOME!!!! best cycle ever (for Nova :) ).. to follow that up with a green AMPS.. I can't even count how many times I've said "please don't be a fluke" this morning.. What a crap day to have to go into the office for meetings!

Nova was her normal self this morning.. happy, opinionated, and happy to be opinionated.

Edit: For some reason the US conversion sheet is not showing my updates properly, I shot 0.9U this morning (15 mins early).. will deal with that glitch later when I get a chance.

Edit 2: I think I'm going to explode from that +1.. she usually goes up 20+ points after her post-shot meals.. and this is only the second time EVER that she's had 2 green PS cycles in a row.. off to meetings.

2. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 - Nova - AMPS=85, +1=88

Fantastic night last night and carrying over to today.
    Dawn, very exciting for Nova.
    Gee are you going to test every hour. That would be great to see!!!!

3. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

YIPPEEEEEEEE!!! What a great cycle for Nova last night, and how wonderful that she is carrying it into today! :mrgreen:

I hope you have a great number waiting for you when you get home; can't wait to hear about it! :D

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Beautiful numbers for Nova....too bad you had to leave :sad:
    Can't wait to see the rest of the day's numbers! Yay Nova!!!

5. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Way to go Nova! Looking very good today! :mrgreen:

6. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: flip_cat :mrgreen:

7. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Gorgeous surf! :mrgreen: Maybe Nova wants to come down and catch some CA waves w/ Tess.

8. Dawn & Nova

Re: 4/7 - Nova - AMPS=85, +1=88, +8=74

Thanks so much for the cheering for Nova.. hopefully it encourages her to hold the reduction this time.. In the door test looking good! Pleeeease stick please please please.

Oh.. also.. someone is getting a bird feeder!!!.. I picked up one and a stand on the way home.. just need to put it together, put it outside and hope the birds like the food I got.. bird food is freaking confusing.. I pretended I was a cat and got the bag with the tastiest looking birds on it.

9. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

You are too freaking funny Dawn! Did you meow, bark and twitch while you were looking at the bags? :lol:

What a nice surf! I know, sometimes it's hard to believe. Now I don't know what to do when Six's numbers aren't in his normal range (mostly green) because he's so steady.

10. Dawn & Nova

I may have meowed a tiny bit yes.. and I got glared at by this young couple who apparently thinks that the garden section of home depot is NOT FOR FUN.. for serious business only..

Anyways, put the thing together.. needed power tools.. despite the stand and feeder being from the same company.. they weren't exactly compatible.. but they sure are now haha! Nova thinks its a stupid gift so far.. hopefully the birds smell the food and come.. One of my other cats tried to eat the bird food right through the bag.. I think he is confused.

11. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

Nova -- you will be sooooooo happy with this kitty tv once it is "plugged in" :lol:
    just make sure Dawn also included in the deal a nice window seat !

As for your furred sibling..... maybe he just had a little nip ? Let's hope that's all it was !!!

no bounce. looks so nice . wonder what tonight will bring??

12. Dawn & Nova

Re: 4/7 - Nova - AMPS=85, +1=88, +8=74, PMPS=106

I put it outside the window with the 6 foot cat tree in front of it and 2 cat window ledge things.. prime real estate for everyone.. now just have to wait for the birds..

Hitch didn't actually get into the bag, but he tried really hard :)

As for what Nova will do tonight.. I'll know at her +1.. I expected it to be a little higher tonight..but she just brought her "bird" down the stairs howling.. so she might surprise me :)

13. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

Re: 4/7 - Nova - AMPS=85, +1=88, +8=74, PMPS=106

"Hitch" ??? as in Hitchcock ??? as in "The Birds " ?? :shock:
    well that explains it .
    Please watch out for what comes to the feeder !!

sending no bounce vibes to Nova -- wait ... and she is off howling at her bird toy?
    <eerie music playing now >

14. Dawn & Nova

Re: 4/7 - Nova - AMPS=85, +1=88, +8=74, PMPS=106, +1=124

Hitch is the only kitty I've ever had that I knew the birthday of.. he was born in an animal shelter.. on the anniversary of the first radio airing of the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.. he also has CH (cerebral hypoplasia.. like cerebral palsy in people sort of).. so he's a got a bit of a hitch in his plans :) (he generally zigs when he wants to zag.. stuff like that)..

I gave him the choice between Veloceraptor (you'd have to meet him to understand I think haha), Io ("eye-oh" - moon around jupiter, too nerdy to explain) and Hitch.. and he liked Hitch a lot..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.