4/7 RAVAN/amps92/+6 80/pmps72/+6 71/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Apr 7, 2020.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-6ravan-amps71-5-79-pmps80-6-70.227982/
    upload_2020-4-7_18-26-28.jpeg Never can tell what might happen next. Pulled my trash cans out & the last one was heavy. I yanked on it & something Popped in my shoulder. Serious pain.I think I tore my rotator cuff.

I thought I was in pretty good shape but my body apparently doesn't agree This is just devastating to me I had so many plans to tile my bathroom & work in my garden, now i can't even pull my pants up.

It's difficult to test Ravan & give his meds I know it will take a long time to heal. I'll just do the best bi can

might not be on here much

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you heal quickly. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

So sorry to hear about your rotator cuff. :bighug: Did mine a couple years ago along with a bone break. Most painful thing ever. :( Hope yours heals fast too.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Joy. :( I hope you didn't damage it too badly. Try to keep in touch and let us know how you are. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh no!!! I picked up a bag of ice once and gave myself a frozen shoulder! Although my pain wasn't immediate and sharp like yours. I hope you can get it treated soon! So difficult to go in for medical care these days due to the virus issues...best of luck!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Joy, if you haven't torn your rotator cuff, there's tons of physio sites out there in google land. My DH hurt his pretty bad a couple of years ago and started online physio and it really helped; it doesn't bother him anymore. I hope it's something you can do as opposed to going to a clinic. Good vines and luck to you. :bighug::bighug::bighug: